Log Lane Village, COLORADO

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Log Lane Village Camping Reviews
Location Fail

The staff is friendly, the bathrooms are clean, and there’s a restaurant across the street and a pizza place on site. However, the location is a disaster. Literally right next to highway I-70, there’s no way you’ll get a restful nights sleep. Maybe in a RV or renting a cabin you’ll have better luck, but as a tent camper it was brutal.

A typical KOA campground near the interstate 35 miles from Denver

My family and I stayed here for one night in a 34' travel trailer as a reward from crossing Kansas. :) We knew what we were getting into - a tight family campground, so we weren't disappointed in that regard. It's actually a little hard to write this review because there's such a mix of pros and cons. I think listing them out will be the best strategy.

Cons

- VERY close to the interstate. Take a look at a satellite map view so you will come prepared. The road noise is ever present, and if you can tune it out you will be a much happier camper. We were able to sleep ok with it, but it was a constant in our experience.

- Proximity to your neighbor. This is the way it is with KOAs, but it did feel strange hooking up utilities within arm's reach of your neighbors having dinner.

- Wifi. They advertise it, but it was so slow that not once was I able to successfully load a single webpage. Verizon is also not strong here.

- Cable. They had hook-ups but quality was too poor to watch.

- The hot tub was closed with no indication when it will open.

Pros:

-The playground was pretty awesome, large and with multiple things to climb on for kiddies.

- They had a pool and kiddie pool. Both are small, though.

- The game room is really nice! (see pics)

- Pizza and ice cream on site.

- Affordable laundry. $2.50 for wash and 50 cents for 8 minutes for the dryer.

- Clean and tastefully decorated bathrooms and showers.

Other:

- Pancake and sausage breakfast on the weekends for $6.50.

- A BBQ restaurant run by the campground.

- 40 minutes to Denver.

- Dog park.

Overall, not a bad experience, just not spectacular.

Convenience off of highway

This is a very convenient place to stop while road tripping east west across Colorado off of the I-76 Highway. Looks a lot like most of the campsites are for RVs and most of those places are occupied during the summer. There wasn't much available in terms of tent sites, nor does this place really cater to the tent camper. Tent sites I did see were not very level were very small. They did have a picnic table and maybe a barbecue pit but they were pretty unkempt and no fire pits at sites I saw. It is pretty great that they have a pool and hot tub on site, but it has not been maintained and was closed for what looks like a while because I saw a lit of debris build up in the hot tub. Their bathrooms are open and available, and are an upgrade from a porta potty, but they are nothing special. There is a dump station with non-potable water available and also sites that were full electric hookups. Even though I tend to sleep in my roof top camper, I usually can book tent sites with that arrangement. This place was very cheap and allowed me to do so, but next time I need to road trip I'll look for a site with a few more working and available accommodations like a fire pit.

Very quiet and great bird watching.

The campground is very quiet and clean. There is great bird watching in this area. The Pawnee Buttes Trail is close and a wonderful hike in the cooler months or early morning.

Free one night camping

Great place to stay for a night. Free electric, water and dump station. Nice park next door with swimming pool and playground. Thank you Brush, Co.

Great except the truck noise

Great camp sites. Spacious and clean. Great little place. We were almost all alone in mid October with a full moon. Unfortunately, the big trucks on the roads near by were very noisy downshifting at the 4 way stop sign just outside the park. All day and into the night.

Jackson lake

No shade what so ever but a very nice camp ground and marina with beaches.

A good place to stop over

We needed to stop on the way to the mountains and most places were full but we found a spot in Brush. It had 12 sites with Electric and Water. Memorial Park was pet friendly, heated restrooms and showers, picnic shelters, playground, and disc golf. There was also a fishing pond across the street. We were excited to find out the first night was free and after that it was $20. It was a good place to spend the night.

Nice and Quiet

stayed overnight on a Tuesday while traveling to MN. sites are great! They have sheltered picnic tables and nice fire pit. Electric only, but water available to fill your holding tank and a dump station. Not many others were camped here, and most seemed to be just staying the night. Lots of birds in this area for anyone who loves bird watching. And, I captured a pic of 2 bucks making their way through the tall grass as I was heading out! I'll stay here again!!

not much here but free, had electric

15 amp electric, picnic table, grill, by the interstate & park with playground, lake, free up to 5 days, no water or dump station, paved parking lot with trees, good Verizon service