Leduc Acres , CALIFORNIA

Camping California Leduc Acres

Most Recent Leduc Acres Camping Reviews
Dipping pools

This is a smaller no-host campsite. There are bear lockers, picnic table, and fire pit at each site. I do not know if there are electrical hook ups for RVs. The drinking water comes from an always running spigot and I have never drank anything so refreshing. Several dipping pools are accessible from the campsite. The downside is that a feeder road runs along the site so it can be quite loud, especially during the weekends. If you need firewood, stop at the lodge like gas station that’s less than 5 mins from the turn off the hwy that will take you to camp.

Get the honeymoon suite!

This is a smaller, quieter campsite than others. Near hiking trails and water pools. The “honeymoon” suite is a site situated a bit above the rest of the sites. Unfortunately, you can’t reserve. First come, first served. Bear lockers, composting toilets, firewood for sale with camp host.

Good

Are some place

Beautiful and green but some spots are better than others

We stayed there for a weekend in late March and it was gorgeous! The only thing is most of the good spots were closed off. There was only one really good spot with shade that was more secluded than the others so I would suggest getting there early

Beautiful Summer Vacation Destination

I went with my family years ago (handicap access available) but this location was by far my favorite as I have such fond memories of a simple summer there. I remember there were lots of crawfish there and some kids were actually trying to catch them with hotdogs on a small fishing pole! Did not know that those crawfish would actually “bite.” The lake was shimmering and lovely so of course we had to take a dip on a hot summer day. We got into our wet suits and back then, not knowing how to swim properly, we were able to move around the shallow areas and grab ahold of logs/large rocks that were stationed in the water. We didn’t do too many hikes here as the attraction is the lake itself.

Nice getaway

I like the place pros would be doing just water and electric hook up so your away from the croud,clean and quiet, great wifi, cons next to freeway, expensive,no firepit but have a communal fire pit,but if that's dosent bother you it would be a 5star

Wonderful campground! Don’t miss the waterfall!

We love this campground! There are 9 different sections to stay in. The farther back you stay the better in my opinion unless you like a bit more going on. The trails are perfectly maintained and you can go around the whole lake in 9miles. The hike to the waterfall is wonderful and depending where you start depends on length. You have to see it though! 33ft and the perfect spot to swim when it warms up. I can’t wait to be back. Their campground is a great spot for a family trip. Beautiful scenery, good folks, and a great time.

Campground on Lake Oroville

If you are looking for a small campground with full hookups, on the lake, close to Table Mountain and Feather Falls, this is for you. We picked this campground for its location, but got so much more. The campsites aren’t huge or very level, but the fact that it has full hookups for $45/night, is small, and on the lake made up for that fact. We don’t have small children, but think it would be a great place since there wasn’t a lot of traffic driving through the campground. A couple of downsides were that the water in the lake was very low and the showers are token operated. Tokens can be purchased from a machine outside the shower house, but it only takes bills (no coins), so have your ones and fives ready. Table mountain was in n full bloom in April and we enjoyed Kayaking on Thermaliro Forbay. Feather Falls was closed due to fire damage.

Winter Fishing Trip

We stayed the weekend at a great site. It was cold with a little rain but was very fun. I really enjoy this campground. Water level was low and this time of year the water spickets are off. This site is right next to one of the vault toilets and a trash dumpster. Not many people stay this time of year and the gates are closed just past the marina so the usual trail access is extended.

Well-Kept

This campground is awesome. It’s clean, really meticulously kept, and offers great access to the Russian River. I love that there is an adults-only section in the back, so if you don’t have kids, you’re not woken up by then. The host and his wife are friendly and make sure to keep this campground in the best shape.