Camping in Bloomington

10 Reviews of 2 Bloomington Campgrounds

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Great place

First time here and would definitely come back.

• lake and Mountain View
Sitelaunch pointe
Month of VisitOctober
Armando C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

A Breath of Fresh Air

We visited this campsite with 4 other families. We thoroughly enjoyed the stream the trails the pool and all the good times.

• Ridin aroun
  • Ridin aroun
  • Just Breath
Month of VisitOctober
A
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

Good Idea can be better

This campsite was found by my wife because we wanted to be able to have a campfire. It seems to be private property which allows you to have a campfire in their designated pits. The site is fairly large and divided by a road of the 38 hwy. On the left side is the main office with a pool nearby a…

SiteSite 14 and 15 of the tent camping, online pics show a different number for cabins
A
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

Good Idea can be better

Ametra J.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Amazing place for family camping trip

My family loves this place we were here before the remodeling and we are still faithful returners every year for the past 20 + years we absolutely love it here and the family fun is always amazing

Sitedon’t remember the exact # of my site but I know that we were back in the left corner across from the splash pad every time we visited
Remmington
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

Great campsite, bummer that the lake is gross

This is probably the nicest thing in lake elsinore along with the bowling alley. We stayed there for a weekend and had a great time taking the kids to the pool, and slaps pad. The restaurant has great food and cold drinks. They had a band play while we were there.

B
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

More than we expected

Spent Spring break here with the family. We read a lot of reviews on this park - many of them mixed. Overall, this park did not disappoint - too much.

Amenities are very good for young kids. Canopy Court area has easy and close access to the splash pad, the playground, a large grass area, and…

Brian C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2020

Deceptive Digital Nomads, Beware.

Learning that was a city run campground things made more sense.

Being a family of 3 kids, 3 dogs, 3 adults and a cat that run our business from the road there’s things that are important to us as digital nomads. You can follow us at EmpoweringHumansAdventures.com

Things that we loved:

1.…

Marcella D.
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2020

Nicest cleanest campground

I had site 126 in the fields, corner site and lake view. This campground has a pool, splash pad, park, dog park and access to the lake. They also have a band on Saturday nights. The only bad part is they strictly enforce quiet time at 10pm. I felt like a kid being told to go to bed. I feel like on…

• Site 126 the Fields