Camping in Fiesta Park

Recent Tents Reviews Near Fiesta Park, Arizona

415 Reviews of 176 Fiesta Park, Arizona Campgrounds

SThe Dyrt PRO User

Very clean!

Great hookups and space between neighbors.

bThe Dyrt PRO User

Pleasant & Quiet

Spent two days here in 120 heat. Lots of room and a nice pool. Friendly staff. Drive~ins welcome! Looks like plenty of activities for cooler weather.

• Tennis courts

SiteF11
Milagros B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

🚙campgroud for one night🌒🔹

Locations near I-10. Campground in the desiert. Great Gest Services. Full hookup sites. Propano fills available. Spots very big. Have picnic table. Resort-stule Amenities. Pool very nice! Pet stop great!🔹we will stay again for sure!🔹

Sitesite#86
EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Beautiful desert campsite

We had a great stay at lost dutchman, lots of great hiking, and dog friendly attractions nearby.

Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Third trip out with the family

Went out to fine tune our camping setup with the family and a new tent. After several years away from camping, we are quickly learning the ropes. Lost Dutchman is close enough to town if we need supplies(which this trip proved to be needing) that we can go get what we need from Apache Junction.…

Andy K.
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Good desert lake to camp at

I'm a fan of more trees but obviously this is the desert so that's what you get.  Good location.

Nice lake site near Phoenix

This is a great site to camp if you are like me and need to look at water every now and then. It’s popular and can be crowded. Noise used to be a real issue, but it seems to be better lately. Facilities are usually pretty clean. Though it’s not my favorite campsite, it’s a regular one for me…

Siteunsure
Month of VisitApril
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Spacious sites and amazing views

I love these sites, they seem to really embody the AZ southwest camping experience for me. Our site had a view of a trail where we watched equestrians ride by sporadically throughout the evening. We saw some snakes, coyotes, and other wildlife. This is a very nice site, and a quick drive from…

Siteunsure
Month of VisitApril
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Nice trails and views just west of Phoenix

This is my go-to local campground, a quick 20 minute drive, and I’ve been camping here for years! The facilities are always clean, and the other campers are generally quiet and respectful here. The sites are spaced out nicely, and it has never felt crowded to me even during the busy season.

SiteI’ve stayed at many.
Month of VisitMarch
K
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Sandy road

People leave a lot of trash here :(

l
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Typical rv park

The park was nice and tidy. The pool area looked nice, we didn’t get a chance to enjoy that part. I was a bit put off by the office staff on the phone. She told me that they didn’t allow vans in their park. We have a 27 ft coach house b+. I explained what a coach house was. I guess she looked it up…

Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Boondocking on the trails

Close to Goldfield Ghost Town. Get the permit to Bulldog Canyon and hit the trails off roading.

SiteNA
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Great campground

Wife’s first camping trip in a tent. She loved it.