Yurts
No Phone Service
Lo Lo Mai is located in Arizona
7 Reviews of Lo Lo Mai
Scenic and friendly

I just spent two nights here with my family and I left telling my wife that we’ll return again. When we checked in the staff helped us pick the site we wanted by touring us around in a golf cart. We got space 1A which is somewhat close to the bathrooms, the pond, and a nice chair swing. At night the sound of the creek provided nice white noise to fall asleep with.

Our site had a 30 amp hookup, water, and sewer.

This is a great campground for families as there’s lot to do on site. From the pool, the playground, the creek, and the nightly skunk viewing, this place keeps young ones entertained.

If there was one down side I’d have to point out it’s that there is absolutely zero cell service on site and I had trouble even getting radio stations in my camper. That said, that isn’t a bad thing when you’re trying to get away and camp. There is wifi near the office if you really needed it.

Great family campground in beautiful surroundings

Stayed here with my 2 year old granddaughter. Plenty of other kids to play with. A combination of tents and RV's.

Beautiful area, playground and swimming pool, right on the creek which is accessible for swimming.

Restrooms were very clean. Did see some small trash on the campground and would have expected that to be cleaned up. The pool area needs repairs and updating, but nothing that would stop me from swimming.

Lots of dogs and did see dog waste that the owners didn't pick up :(

Overall a great stay for families. Would not recommend during the summer or weekends if you don't want to be around kids.

Any body

I’ love camp grands

Beautiful but Busy

July 12-14, 2019. Campsite 61. Spacious, flat and big groovy trees all around. We shared the campsite next to us (#59) with family so maybe it seemed even more comfortable. It was just a short skip down to Oak Creek. The campground itself seemed spacious as well (I can’t speak for the Cabin and RV areas). There were plenty of sites on the creek, and others just off it. The grounds are beautiful and can be quite relaxing but there was a lot of traffic as 90 plus other groups came in on the same day!!! It was to expected as Lo Lo Mai is beautiful and therefore popular and it was prime summertime weekend. Overall, I thought the place was big enough to accommodate everybody, and everyone was respectful and happy. It was probably the most I’ve ever spent on a campsite, but I’ve also never camped at a site with a pool, hot tub, basketball court, horseshoe pit and other amenities.

Not what we hoped for

This place has great reviews and sounds wonderful, but in person it was not what we expected. The roads on the property are full of potholes. There are overhanging branches in most spots that can damage your awning. The layout is disorganized and you may or may not get a nice spot. The bathrooms are very smelly, they smell like vault toilets even though they flush. The grounds are not maintained well. This place must have been gorgeous at one time but it needs a good clean up. This might be a good place if you are a) in a tent or pop up b) right on the creek c) have very young kids who would enjoy the creek. For older kids and adults who want a pleasant experience in nature, this is not the place. It's also a long drive from Sedona and not much to offer in the nearby town.

Great for Families!

Okay, so the sites aren't primitive but they're big enough, beautiful, and usually right on the creek. Cabins are also an option. This is a privately owned campground. They have plenty of activities for the kids as if being right on Oak Creek isn't enough and are very accommodating. Ask to use one of the wheelbarrows to bring down your firewood. Restrooms and showers are available but if you're hoping for a shower, just know the early bird gets the worm!

Lo Lo mai was great

Lo Lo mai was great. Lots of amenities for the kids and all convenient proximity to the creek for easy access to cool down. We brought up our pop up and had friends stay in the cabin. Cabin was cozy with enough room. Campsite has electric and water hook up. Only complaint was the amount of flies but it's summertime.