About Middlefork Snoqualmie
Contact
Middlefork Snoqualmie is located in Washington
13 Reviews of Middlefork Snoqualmie
Great Reserveable Campground 1 Hour East of Seattle

Spent one night here with a group. With so many campgrounds, I expected it to be very loud. It was not.

Camp hosts were super nice and selling wood on-site.

Pit toilets were surprisingly clean.

We stayed at campsite 2.

River a quarter mile walk away.

Middlefork- pretty place close to Seattle

Do not believe the cautions about the worst road in Washington; there road is paved and beautiful.

I love this area and would have given 5 stars but for two things. The website says water is available - the water pump worked once in three days. I only saw one set of restrooms (vault) they were… unusable.

Maybe I will try again later in the season, when the summer campers put their tents away.

Space 26 was amazing. berries everywhere.

We enjoyed our stay at the middle fork camp ground. We stayed there to be close to the mailbox trail head. There were so many berries around the camp and we could literally sit in camp and pick blue berries. We did get a bit of rain and had to put tarps up. The trees close to camp made it very easy to do so. The camp was very clean. Felt very safe about leaving our gear in camp. I would very much so recommend this location.

Questival Camp Night!

As part of Questival's Seattle OktoberQuest, team #Kynanandalidontdocoolthing spent a wonderfully frigid night right outside the Middle Fork campground. The roads leading into the campground are superb, Pratt river is pristine, and the other nature users friendly. Thank you to the Park Service, WTA, and all else that maintain a phenomenal campground!

great campgrounds

The road is well maintained, and campsites have lots of privacy

Best last minute campground

We pulled up last minute and there were still campgrounds and most of the sites were pretty clean!

Lush greenery

Nice quiet campground. Couldn't ask for anything else. Served its purpose to provide a home for the head for the night.

Simple but effective

No frills campground - beautiful scenery away from the city. Cant complain!!

Busy night!

Campground was PACKED when we got there as we got a late start. However the campground was kept very clean and was well maintained.

The riads ads leading in from I90 were passable but confusing with "Road Closed" signage when the road wasn't actually closed…

Lovely spot close to city

We loved it here! Non of the sites are reservable, so it's great for last minute trips when everything else has been booked out. Just over an hr from the city.