About Fort Casey Campground

This recreation area is part of Keystone Harbor

Fort Casey Campground is located in Washington
4 Reviews of Fort Casey Campground
Ehh

This campground was the first we visited on the way up the island from the ferry. It is tiny and right next to the ferry dock with no cover or shade from the sun. Seeing the ferry come and go is neat but gets tiring. The spaces are close together and there is literally no privacy. You can choose a better campground by going further up the island.

Oceans and History

Nothing beats camping at a historical Fort with breathtaking views and great motorcycle friendly activities.

Take your family this summer to enjoy hiking trails, explore the remains of Fort Casey, and visit the diving park at Washington’s Keystone.

Romantic sunsets and premium restaurants nearby make this a perfect lovers getaway just as much as a family fun trip.

Take your heart on a journey and Camp Washington State!

Ferry front campground

We love this small waterfront campground. Great beach and views with historic fort and bunkers. View if boats and cruise ships coming and going.

Great for Fun...and History!

While I have never ACTUALLY camped here, I have been visiting the Fort since I was a child. Actually the first time was in 5th grade on a school trip and we stayed in the barracks :D. I have also stayed in the office quarters which are basic but still very comfortable and nice. The real attraction of the Fort is the Fort and Lighthouse. The Fort is fun to explore all the dark nooks and crannies. The light house is just cool. The land around the Fort is easy to hike around to see the different parts and buildings. And accessing the beach along the Sound is a little steep but manageable. I have driven through the campground itself and it seems very popular and a little cramped for my typical wants for camping i.e. space from my neighbors. But if you are more looking for a place to set-up a temporary home while you go exploring it would be perfect.