Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
Water Unknown
About Bridge Creek Campground (North Cascades)

Along the way, the Bridge Creek Trail provides access to the McAlester Lake, Dagger Lake, Rainbow Lake, and North Fork trails. At Bridge Creek Camp, which makes an excellent base for exploration, trails radiate east and west and link up to many more options.

National Park Service
Hike In
Bridge Creek Campground (North Cascades) is located in North Cascades National Park in Washington
2 Reviews of Bridge Creek Campground (North Cascades)
Busy but cozy

If you’re backpacking in the southern part of the North Cascades, you’ll probably wander right through this campground. Because of this, it can get a bit crowded in the middle of summer. But if you go earlier or later in the season, it’s lovely. Designated fire areas, near boxes, and you can camp right next to the creek. It’s only 3 miles from Stehekin so it’s nice for a quick overnight trip.

Gorgeous!

The North Cascades are a must see in Washington. Such a gorgeous drive, beautiful hikes and great places to stay. My husband and I stayed at this campground for a night as we were traveling along the North Cascades Highway, hiking. Our goal was to hike at least 1 hike a day, if not 2. This campground was great, and provided us with a good 1 night stay. It was clean, and not too crowded. The camp spots had the normal, picnic table and fire pit. I liked that the spots weren’t super close to the next person. They were separated by trees which I liked. Privacy is always nice!! Amazing hikes ALL along the highway!! Great, great, great!!