Standard (Tent/RV)
No Water Hookups
Max Length: 100 ft.
Fishlake/Bowery Creek is located in Utah
2 Reviews of Fishlake/Bowery Creek
Hillside campground nestled among the birch trees

I camped here during Labor Day week on a Friday night. We were a walk up  reservation. The campsites themselves are small and some of the tent sites have the tent pad staggered down or up the hill from the main camp area. They all had a nice large picnic table and a FirePit with grate plus a separate BBQ. It was clean and well maintained. We were site 12 or something and had a great view of the lake in the mornings and a rough open sky for star gazing. Most of the other campers were respectful and quiet at night and in the morning. The bathrooms were easy to access and very basic. To access showers you need to go over to a different campground nearby or pay to use some at the holiday park nearby. Lots of water spigots everywhere for filling your containers. There was a tiny babbling brook next to my site which was nice to listen to at night. There was a trailhead to go up the mountain right in the campground or you could walk down to the lake and hike along the lakeside trail. Cattle seem to have free roaming access to the north of the holiday park but I didn’t smell them at all that day. It does get cold there at night since it’s at high elevation. I stumbled upon this campground by chance when our plans changed due to fires so I’d like to go back and spend some more time there on a properly planned vacation.

Closed for the season

Most things around Fish Lake looked like they closed around Sept. 16th. We were going to try and stay here, but weren’t able to. Looked like it was in kind of rough shape with maybe some people living there after it closed.