Standard (Tent/RV)
About Sleepy Hollow Campground

Sleepy Hollow is located one block from the world famous Wall Drug! The city of Wall, The Window to the West, also the west entrance of the Badlands National Park Loop and bordering the Buffalo Gap National Grasslands. Mount Rushmore and Sturgis are 65-70 minutes away!

All of our 59 RV sites are pull thrus. We offer a heated swimming pool and cable TV. Pets are welcome and we have a new dog park.

We are a Good Sam Park and AAA approved. Our restrooms were rated 10 out of 10 in 2015 for the 5th consecutive year by Trailer Life/Good Sam Club

Private
RVs and Trailers
No 30 amp Hookups
50 amp Hookups
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 65 ft.
Sleepy Hollow Campground is located in South Dakota
15 Reviews of Sleepy Hollow Campground
Immaculate for a dusty little town

The wifi is terrible and the entire campground feels dated. That said it is immaculately maintained. The bathrooms though clearly multiple decades old are clean and buttoned up. There is pride of ownership here. The help was friendly and it was quiet.

Also a block and a half from Wall Drug which is cool.

Close to badlands

We stayed here for a couple days. The campground is good for a stop over. There is a dog run area which is rather large. We enjoyed this with our dogs. WiFi was great. Only complaint was the dog poop garage was so full it didn’t look like it had been cleaned out in 6 months.Probably would only suggest staying here for Couple of days since there isn’t much too do in the town.

Close to Wall Drug

Easy access, decent sized campsites in close proximity to Wall Drug. No frills

Nice RV stop

We stopped at Sleepy Hollow after a days worth of driving & visiting Wall. Spots are pretty close together but does have green space between. Nice small playground & swing. Dog park area.

Clean restrooms , grassy sites

All pull through sites. Not a lot of room between sites, but adequate. Restrooms are a bit far from the sites but very clean and tiled. The entrance is about a block from Wall Drug, conveniently located.

Close to sight seeing

Friendly staff at check in. We were tent camping and were given a weird site at the back of the tent area when nobody was there. Sorta weird but we rolled with it. They have a camp store, pool, laundry, showers and clean restrooms. The pool was nice but got crowed because it was smaller.
The best draw to this campground is that it’s a 2 block walk to the famous wall drug store. So there is tons to do. The badlands national park is a must see and very close as well. I would recommend this campground again for its location and friendly staff.

Pull through sites

A place to spend a night. Level & did not have to unhook. Full hookups & cable. We did not use the cable

Disappointed

My three girls and I were so excited to get to our campsite after an eight hour drive. When we got to the office, we had to wait to check in, because the keeper was on the phone. It gave us a chance to check out the pool. Nasty, green and tiny is how my kids described it to me. We finally were able to talk with the check in lady and she said “ well, I guess I’d call the pool out of order, probably for the summer!” I then got the map of the campground and bought a small bundle of wood…$8.00 a bundle…! We found our site, ten feet from a swamp on uneven, unmowed grass. The fire pit, was tiny, with a half of a grate for cooking. We actually, set up our tent, under an out building, since that was the only ground that was level and not swarming with mosquitos. We are making out the best we can, but will NEVER be back to tent, or camp at this campgrounds again!

Great place to stay

Very close to Wall Drug attraction, quiet camp ground accommodating RVs and tents. We camped in a tent, and although it rained enjoyed our stay. Staff is nice, facilities are clean. Would recommend!

Perfect location

On an “I’m gunna lose my mind if I don’t get outta here” whim, I picked this campground as it seemed to be right in the middle of everything. In one day we checked out Mt Rushmore, drove back to the camp site to have lunch then went to the badlands and before leaving the next morn, we tootled around wall drug. We lucked out getting a tent site with the shelter as I was unprepared for the rain and wind. We had a nice stay at a nice little clean campground and the dog enjoyed running around the fenced pet area after spending so much time in the car.