Water Unknown
County
Falls on the Brazos Park is located in Texas
2 Reviews of Falls on the Brazos Park
Horrible conditions

We had called and made reservations and as we confirmed asked if a 40ft class A could fit. Well we got there and 1st of all it is so badly run down. Also the spot he wanted us to pull into was on grass and way too small. He said oh you can fit between those 2 trees. Omg I said absolutely not, you see how big our RV is and we would sink. No gravel even. Such a disappointment.

Filthy and unkept.

This park has so much potential to be a family friendly place to fish and swim but sadly I would not want to stay here. My grandmother lives in Perry, TX which is just about 10 miles from this park. I drove down to view it and see if it would be a good place to set up a campsite with my son and unfortunately it was not what I was expecting.

The views are beautiful and just the sound of rushing water is peaceful but there is trash literally everywhere. The picnic tables were gross and paint was chipping everywhere. Dirt dobbers lined the ceiling of every pavilion and the park looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years.

The first thing I noticed was that no one was there. No park ranger, no owner, no one. The little park office/ store/ restaurant had a sign that said closed, and a number to call if you wanted to reserve a site. Although I don't think you would want to. Every site was grown up with weeds and debris and trash. It's almost like it has been abandoned.

I know flooding from the Brazos River (that flows though the park) could possible have caused some trouble for the owners, but it doesn't look like any action has been taken to bring the park back to life. Which is a shame, it looks like it could be a great spot for fishing and swimming. It doesn't seem there were any hiking trails, although I could be wrong. I did not have a map or a way to get one.

I hope one day it will be revived, until then….