The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Lafayette , TENNESSEE

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Lafayette Camping Reviews
Amazing

Absolutely incredible park. Very busy but easy to spread out. We stayed at campsite e217 and it was a pull through and quite spacious. Bath house was clean. The 2 regular stalls had very low toilets with no separate seat. The park office and store was well equipped and was open to 10pm every night!

There was a fun little "village" on the grounds as well with a general store and outfitter. There was a restaurant but was closed due to coronavirus. I wish we found the store first because trekking poles would have been great on the trails.

THE TRAILS. Words cannot do them justice the hike down to the base of the falls was slow going down. There is a railing but this is where trekking poles would have been a benefit. But oh was it worth it.

I realized after leaving I took no photos of the campsite, but yes, great spot

Beautiful park, close campsites

Beautiful park with tons to do. Campsites in area 1 were a little close together. Each site has a picnic table, fire ring, and charcoal grill. Bathrooms and showers available close by. Reserve early because it seems the campground is always full. Like most parks/forests, you cannot bring your own fire wood.

Great TN State Park

Really nice sites and facilities and super helpful staff. Great hiking trails and the falls are beautiful. A great park for a relaxing get away.

Clean Family Friendly Campground

We had a great time at Fall Creek Falls when we visited in October 2020. The park is very well maintained and the campsites are nicely spaced. We were supposed to stay in campsite A26, but had a really hard time locating it when we arrived after dark. We ended up staying in A25, which was a little difficult to get our 30' travel trailer into due to trees surrounding the site and the access road. We ultimately learned from a park ranger that A26 had its own service road, which we would never have found without the direction from the ranger. The time of year was beautiful to visit and the hike down to the base of the falls was short enough to do prior to our check-out time and long enough to help get our kids' energy out before the next leg of our trip. It was a truly beautiful waterfall. We would definitely go back.

Absolutely amazing views

We stayed here for 3 nights in section C, was a great experience. Only complaint but not really a complaint, would be the shower/bathroom. Little out dated but works just fine! Hot water worked perfectly. Sites were a little close to eachother but that didn’t bother us any. The hiking was absolutely breathtaking. Tons to do. Gift shop and welcome center was very nice. I would most definitely come to this park again, going to start planning for next year!

Great Family Camping

The only reason I went with 4 stars is the fact that the camping spots are a little close together for my liking. Other than that, the staff were very nice, there are great amenities, and the bathrooms were clean. We would not hesitate to camp here again.

Beautiful location

This campsite is large with multiple sites for tents, campers and RVs. Nice bath house and playground area. The hikes and waterfalls are gorgeous. Well maintained.

Great Campground

Amazing campground, with one of the best hikes around.

Good stay

Overall good place to visit. Some sites are squeezed too close together but there are great sites scattered all throughout the park. It’s a large park with 4 camp loops, hiking is good with the main waterfall worth the walk into the canyon. The park seems well maintained and clean, bath houses were clean and had spacious showers. Only reason I didn’t give a 5 star review is with luck of the draw your site may be a little crowded.

Was a good place to stay. Convinient to some really Preatty watter falls

I moved to Falls Creek Falls to get away from Rain and storms to the Southeast.  I have a small Motorcycle camper and had a friend along with his.  the electric sites were a bit expensive for not needing hook ups.  30 Bucks a night but we put both campers on one site.  There are lots of facilities and the bathhouses are very clean and maintained.  There are stores onsite for knickknacks and soft supplies.  A restaurant/grill that has some pretty good food.  Firewood is available for 10 bucks a bundle.  It was Poplar wood and very green but you just have to know a bit about firewood and dig through the pile to find dry.    All the roads are paved and the sites are somewhat level.  The falls are worth seeing.  Even though I like more primitive surroundings, I will probably stay there again.