The best YURTS camping near
Kingston , TENNESSEE

Most Recent Kingston Camping Reviews
Love it

Spacious and on the river. Close to the biking trails and Cades cove. Spots are clean, fire pits are great, well maintained pavers patio and nicely landscaped

Awesome weekend getaway

The staff is extremely accommodating and very helpful. The bathrooms/showers were clean and the campground was well laid out. Awesome time to be in the smokies even if it is close to home for us.

Nice little hideaway

You could pretty much drive by this place without giving it a second thought. I am glad I didn't. We got there late after 1pm. I was afraid that we were out of luck. But we found a nice spot right on the water. It was raining and the temps were threatening to drop but we wanted one last camping trip before winter. I am glad we chose this spot. A little rocky for the tents but we made it work. I did notice some much better spots for tents. Some sites were big, one of them maybe even big enough for a small gathering, but some were really small. It would absolutely NOT ba a good location for a class A motorhome but maybe some of the smaller class C's could get settled in there I saw a small camper trailer sitting comfortable. I would not like to try to get a larger camper or 5th wheel in there, way too tight to turn around. All of the sites had solid packed ground so it would not be hard to level whatever rig you use. Drive right up to the camp site better yet use a truck bed camper or tent. We brought a porta-potty and tent for it and were glad we did. Bathrooms are on the property but are just glorified outhouses the smell was not the most pleasant part of the trip by far. To sum it up we WILL be back but I will be getting there earlier in the day.

Well kept but tight spacing.

Great location and well kept amenities. The spacing is crowded, you feel ur neighbor is in ur campsite. Don’t waste ur money on an upgrade site it’s not worth it.

Camping on the River

This is one heck of a family getaway spot. The River is flowing behind the park, open to Tubers (Rental from the office), great outdoor playground and pool.

The park offers guests bike rentals, tube rentals, outdoor movie nights, ice cream and fudge, and a convenient store in the main building. Firewood is available for a fee. They have a snack bar too. They have a Hay Ride that currently cannot be accommodated but hopefully will again soon (Covid).

Many of the RV Sites have water views or are located on the water. They offer cabins for rental as well.

This location had poor TMobile service but better AT&T. Streaming was limited during our stay.

They do have cable tv, 50amp power, honey wagon service, and a dog park.

Beautiful campground by the water. Very clean

Make sure you make reservations BEFORE stunning out there. Way if they beaten path and reservations can ONLY be made online. No cell service no internet for at least ten miles away from camp.. absolutely gorgeous location and rangers keep it clean every day. Would have been 5 stars if I was able to pay when I got there.

Perfect spot outside the smoky mountain national park

My family and I have been camping at this campground for over 25 years now. When we first started going here it was a small family owned business and it has certainly changed since KOA took over but I think they’re all positive, just less of the charm. The sites along the river are by far the best, and the cost is reflective of that. They upgraded the bathhouse to be climate controlled recently… the best upgrade!!! The location is superb, right outside cades cove and a five min drive from put in for tubing down the river and one of the few places you can simply tune to without having to pay a service to shuttle you one way or the other. The staff is amazing. Definitely a must stop!

Perfect spot outside the smoky mountain national park

Great place, river around campground is amazing. Nice pool very clean bath houses. Only surprise was unlovely site, our neighbor had to loan blocks to set camper

Glamping Campsites

Family friendly Glamping campsites with solar shower, queen bed, memory foam mattress, night stands, all the essential cookware, campfire and grill, bathroom facilities, extra 4 person tent. A secluded, quiet and peaceful Private campground with fishing in their 3 acre pond and Miles of hiking Trails. Perfect getaway!