Hopewell , TENNESSEE

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Hopewell Camping Reviews
Great TN State Park

Really nice sites and facilities and super helpful staff. Great hiking trails and the falls are beautiful. A great park for a relaxing get away.

BUSY!

Harrison Bay SP near Harrison, Tn is obviously a popular park. I arrived on Sunday and the crowds were leaving. And yet the park was still crowded. Nice lake , good fishing. There are several sites on the water and plenty up in the woods too. These are nice sites. Paved and for the most part level. Depending on where your site is there is a lot of room to set up. Well maintained park. A lot of activities to keep you occupied.

Clean Family Friendly Campground

We had a great time at Fall Creek Falls when we visited in October 2020. The park is very well maintained and the campsites are nicely spaced. We were supposed to stay in campsite A26, but had a really hard time locating it when we arrived after dark. We ended up staying in A25, which was a little difficult to get our 30' travel trailer into due to trees surrounding the site and the access road. We ultimately learned from a park ranger that A26 had its own service road, which we would never have found without the direction from the ranger. The time of year was beautiful to visit and the hike down to the base of the falls was short enough to do prior to our check-out time and long enough to help get our kids' energy out before the next leg of our trip. It was a truly beautiful waterfall. We would definitely go back.

Clean, Fun and Beautiful!

This was my second trip to the Cumberland Mountain State Park Campground. This campground has everything you need and nothing you don't. The prices are reasonable and the hiking trails within the park start right next to the campsites. The campground has clean water, plenty of hookups and is so incredibly quiet.  This is one of my favorite campgrounds.

Nice Primitive Campground

Trying to get into campground during afternoon hours maybe challenging to bigger RV units. Foster Falls parking does get full, can overflow towards campground even though it says registered campers. We had a pop up so we were able to pull thru at out site #9. Many sites are bigger pad sites for tents & can still have room left for relaxation. Bathroom was aged, did have shower.

Perfect RV stop

We stopped here for a night and made reservations on the fly. We called at 6:30pm and were told there would be a list of available spots and a drop box for fees. We got in the spot pretty easily and woke up to the most gorgeous view over the water! Cant wait to stop for a couple days on our way back home and explore. Friendly people, very clean bathrooms and showers, great hookups, and quiet!

Beautiful spot, great view

Absolutely loved staying here! We took out boat out on the lake and enjoyed the view of the mountains, especially through the morning fog. We also had a great time window shopping the nice homes in the area!

LOVE THIS PLACE

This campground is a first come first serve basis. The hosts are amazing!!! They brought my firewood everyday and even took all the kids for rides on the golf cart around the campground. We had 8 kids with is so that took a few trips. The campground is beautiful and most of the people camping there set up for the season and everyone watches out for each other. I highly recommend a stay at Riley Creek you will not be disappointed.

Cheap, Pretty, and Simple

This is a very simple, very basic park. It's $20/night and you get a spacious spot with a nice view. The dump site isn't the best and there's nothing spectacular about it other than the cost. The restrooms are pretty stretched out to, so you'll want to drive to it but walk depending on your spot. I wouldn't recommend this one for families, but me and some buddies went to this one and it was perfectly fine.

Nice little hideaway

You could pretty much drive by this place without giving it a second thought. I am glad I didn't. We got there late after 1pm. I was afraid that we were out of luck. But we found a nice spot right on the water. It was raining and the temps were threatening to drop but we wanted one last camping trip before winter. I am glad we chose this spot. A little rocky for the tents but we made it work. I did notice some much better spots for tents. Some sites were big, one of them maybe even big enough for a small gathering, but some were really small. It would absolutely NOT ba a good location for a class A motorhome but maybe some of the smaller class C's could get settled in there I saw a small camper trailer sitting comfortable. I would not like to try to get a larger camper or 5th wheel in there, way too tight to turn around. All of the sites had solid packed ground so it would not be hard to level whatever rig you use. Drive right up to the camp site better yet use a truck bed camper or tent. We brought a porta-potty and tent for it and were glad we did. Bathrooms are on the property but are just glorified outhouses the smell was not the most pleasant part of the trip by far. To sum it up we WILL be back but I will be getting there earlier in the day.