The best YURTS camping near
Felicity , OHIO

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Felicity Camping Reviews
Lake views

Close to Cincinnati but each site is wooded and on lake front , lots to do!

Nice and quiet

Nice location , quiet spots

One of the best state parks in Ohio. Very Clean, quiet park

This has become one of our favorite parks to spend a long weekend or even a week as the park is well kept, bathrooms and showers are clean and there are fun things to do including disc golf, hiking, boating, etc.

Large Park

Pros and Cons to this park…lots of hiking trails, beautiful lake and very clean large sites. The down side is there is a lot to due but the park is so spread out you have to drive everywhere. We went to visit the Pioneer Village ( building were closed due to COVID ) but we were still able to walk around the buildings. Also they have a spillway where you can collect fossils which was really cool but the village and spillway were both about 20 minutes from the campground.
I just don’t like parks where you have to drive everywhere. I like it when all of the attractions are within walking or biking distance.
We did like the campground and will definitely come back. They had good Verizon coverage which is something we now have to pay attention to since my husband works remotely.

Nice place

We camped here for the first time during Fourth of July weekend and it was very busy. The park was very clean and nice our site was very big and we had plenty of space from the neighboring site. The pad at our site was starting to crack and break apart which did cause us to have to move our pop up a little so we were level. The bathrooms were very clean and updated. We saw the host go in there every morning and make sure it was clean. They have a washer and dryer in one of the building connected to one of the bathrooms if you need it. A lot of the sites seem to be in direct sun though. We drove around before leaving and it seems majority are direct sun not a lot of shade anywhere. They have a small playground for kids that was closed due to corona but looked nice from what I could see. There is a swimming beach close to the camping area but it is not very big and that is also where a lot of kayakers drop in and get out. The camping beach unfortunately had a lot of trash from people leaving their trash and a lot of debri washes up on that beach from the boats. We did not go to the other side to the actual beach so I don’t know what it looked like. The park has a ton of hiking trails and on the other side of the lake is a area you can search for fossils. My daughter had a great time would go back again for sure…

This Campground is Fantastic.

This Campground is Fantastic. My Wife and I camped here for the first time last September 2019, we Camped in a tent and it was just Beautiful there. We will be going back this year but this time we will be going in a Camper fhat we just bought. We can't wait to go back.

Thank you A.J. Jolly Campground.

This Campground is Fantastic.

Thank you A.J. Jolly Campground.

Family Friendly

A great family getaway. Lots of camp sights, convenient playgrounds, putt-putt, nature center, trails, and climbing area. The bathrooms were standard & bring shower shoes. The shower wasn't the cleanest & didn't drain too well. Otherwise fantastic. Just a little bit down the road there is another area of the park that you can rock climb, picnic, canoe/kayak access, fish, etc. A beautiful area away from the campground.

Whoowee crowded and dense!

I've never seen such a dense campground. Granted, I was there Labor Day weekend, but this campground was huge, with very few trees and small lots very close together. It was chaos with people everywhere!

The shower house was just ok. Not clean, but not extremely dirty. Like most Ohio State campground shower houses are, mildly to very dirty.

I won't be staying here again because there was no privacy. I go camping to experience nature, not to be 12 feet away from five other families and hear their chaos all day long.

Really nice.

I like the beach, wish they could have a beach dog to chase away the geese.

Camping is also nice. More trees please.

Love the Meteor Show Campout on the beach. Best even of my summer.