Paraje, NEW MEXICO

Most Recent Paraje Camping Reviews
Lovely spot

We only stayed one night but will be back! Very clean, friendly, quiet. Each site has full hook ups, covered picnic area. Very nice small lake for fishing I was able to go for a 2 mile run around the water!

Definitely a must stay!

Traveling along I-40 and needed a stopover for the night. I called and talked to one of the friendliest ladies. We arrived after hours, but it was well lit and easy to set up. I highly recommend this RV park to anyone who wants easy access from I-40, a clean campground and friendly service at a great price!

A neat quirky Campground

We stayed here in 2018. The place has a very laid back vibe. The little cafe is fun and tasty. Decent clean shower house. Full camper hookups. It is just minutes from El Morro Nat’l Monument and close to Mal Pais Volcano flows. I recommend the place.

Casino owned RV park

Isleta Lakes & RV park is a clean and beautiful park. With it's own lake and views of the Sandia Mountains it's worth the stay. The casino provides a shuttle service to and from your RV site to the casino. There are plenty of places to eat, grab a show or even get a massage at the Spa which we did. They also have a large bowling alley and gameroom if desired. Only draw back is it's near a train stop and you definitely will hear the trains horn.

Way too expensive

I reserved this for one night and at $52 I expected a nice Koa. This was a dirt crap hole and I asked for my money back and left. If it was $15 or $20 it would meet expectations. We found a beautiful place on a small lake about an hour away.

Great for an overnight or two

Whenever the wife and I are passing through Albuquerque we always stay here. The park is close to I-40 east of ABQ. and right next door to Camping World. Sites are clean level and have full hookups. The laundry is dated at best but usable. Pool and trading post are cool and the collection of vintage cars and rv's behind the store is really neat to see. Very nice and accommodating staff. Verizon and AT&T both worked but my AT&T Hotspot was a bit slow without the boosters.

Great place for one night

Rv park has nice level sites with full hook ups. We've stayed here a few times for just one night. Ate at the casino once. I had the buffet and would give it 2 stars. My wife ordered a meal and it was considerably better. Great place for a stop on I40.

Beautiful location

El Morro National Monument features some amazing petroglyphs and the remains of a pueblo, offering fun hikes. Nearby is a free campground, first-come, first-served. There's water available except in winter (and then you can fill containers at the visitor's center) and vault toilets.

Sites offer picnic tables, fire rings, and tent pads. Some, because of their set-up, are better suited to tents than RVs, but because you can't reserve in advance, you'll get to choose what works best for you…assuming there's vacancy. In December it was cold and largely unoccupied, but in warmer months I'm guessing it fills quickly. Sit 5 is handicap accessible and located across from the bathroom.

Quiet Clean Beautiful Place (RV)

We were passing through and found BLM land on AllStays about 10 miles off I-40. Very clean bathrooms. You can bring a RV in. We have a 34’ class A. Only about 10 sites each one has a fire pit, grill, tables and and cover. Some sites are pull through. No water or any kind of hook ups.

This was a true Gem! We stayed the evening here and we were greeted with friendly faces! The spaces were amazing level and wide Each site had a fire area and a covered picnic area nice concrete area at each site! Walking trails and beautiful lakes for fishing!