The best GROUP camping near
Crosby , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Crosby Camping Reviews
Great family park

This park is quiet and very clean. It has 2 playgrounds for children and a small swimming area that is roped off. Fishing can be excellent. Sites 3,4,5 are oriented where you see the water when you open your door. We were in site 4. Sites 4 and 5 have a 25x10 foot deck extending from rv site-very nice. The sites by the water have excellent places to dock your boat by your camper.

Primitive site, no one around

We slept great here in our tent. Some things to consider: lots of trash left around the area, there was a fire still burning unattended when we arrived, car/truck/tractor/boat traffic is noisy at all hours of the day and night, no water for drinking unless you can dip and filter from the creek nearby, the mosquitoes here were insane!

Great water access

The park is staffed with friendly staff and was very clean. Great access to the lake from most of the camp sites.

Noisy

We recently stayed at this RV park and were severely disappointed.

The good: Close to everything. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable of area. Level sites. Reasonable price.

The bad: Nasty bathrooms with no soap or paper ( this is our experience) Super small showers that need updating. A neighborhood dog that decided to bark literally for 5 minutes every 10-15 min from sunset until sunrise.

I would probably not stay here again. I think the management needs to take a little time to upkeep and update the bathrooms/showers.

Best camp in Louisiana

One of the most beautiful camp sites in LA. The geography here is not like anywhere else I have seen in Louisiana very nice and the owner is super accommodating.

This place is nice.

What can I say, tent camping, not much traffic and secluded enough with enough comfort for the kids.

Good times.

First time going. Great place for the kids to go out and play. Ride bikes etc. Only negative is that the beach was over grown by grass and "beware of alligators." Kiddo and dogs had a blast. Will come back!

Peaceful

It's a peaceful place to camp. Just make sure you bring all your supplies you think you migt need because there isn't any store for miles.

Great Site

My boyfriend and I camped here in October and had a blast. We enjoyed that it was walk in but still had running water and hook ups.

Love!!!

At $20 a night this place is a steal! Water and electricity at all the sites. Amazing views!, lake playground hiking biking plenty of things to keep busy.