Camping in Carriage Hills

237 Reviews of 32 Carriage Hills, Maryland Campgrounds

Nicholas P.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Great campground

The campground are great. The bathrooms are amazingly clean. Like seriously, really clean.

SiteOakridge campground lot A24
Charles S.
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Not worth the money

We paid $675 for 8 days It was to include W,E,S, and cable

Electric went out 3 times, once for over 24 hrs. It was in the high 90° The sewer consisted of a storage tank less than 10 ft from our picnic table. It stunk. There was no cable Site was unlevel and poorly maintained The pool was shut down…

L
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Quiet Camping

This camp ground is a small campground and very quiet. Right in the middle of Amish Country. Owners are very helpful.

• Always has beautiful sunsets!
Jay L.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Title

Great

Mary F.
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Great place easy in and out

Owners were very nice place was very clean. We wish we would have had more blocks so we could have leveled our camper a bit more, but that was our first time camping in this trailer

Brian S.
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Serenity

I wanted to add to my original review I absolutely love this campground I live in Baltimore so it’s only an hour and 10 minutes for me I am planning my third trip next month. This video shows the Shenandoah River and the campground enjoy

SiteC2
s
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Great Stay

My family and I have camped here many times. The camp hosts are very friendly and will answer any questions. There are plenty of activities all around the area for all ages. There are activities inside the campground as well. Not far from convenience stores and general stores (Walmart). There is a…

SiteA28
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Great spot for family camping

Took my nephews on their first camp out. Perfect place for introduction.

R
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Great river view hike, close to DC

Had a great weekend trip here, close to DC and Delaware. Wonderful hiking trails with river views. Only caveat- got pretty muddy since it rained the day before and our site didn’t have a tent pad. Firewood and minimal supplies available at the check in.

Shannon M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Really nice little spot! Excited to go back!

We had spot #10 booked from Thursday through Sunday. Unfortunately we arrived Friday evening around dinner time and lost a whole day of our long weekend due to RV issues along the way there, but ended up having a really nice weekend despite the ugly start to it. Nice secure park and really love…

Brian S.

2nd trip

This was my second time to Brunswick Family Campground within two weeks. This campground is so quaint and carefree you almost forget the outside world. The Shanandoah is just as beautiful. The showers could use a good cleaning but they are typical Campground showers perfect for the campground life.…

SiteC2
L

Love this park

We stayed for a week at Cherry Hill. It’s clean, quiet (unless you back up to 95 then you can hear traffic at tonight). Easy access to the metro to visit DC. Beautiful hiking in the area.

N
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Extremely clean, friendly, and relaxing

We tent camped there two years ago,  at one of their premium sights ( totally worth the extra $) I grew up camping and had never been at a campground that was this clean. I mean the bathrooms were pristine at all times. ( I actually felt bad when a moth flew in with me the one night because there…

Megan B.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Nice campground, beautiful area

The campground is pretty big and you can find any spot you are looking for. There are great trails I the area along the river and in the woods.