Camping in Rodemer

132 Reviews of 4 Rodemer, Kentucky Campgrounds

Michelle B.
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Great for an Overnight

I only stayed here for a night while I was driving through. I arrived at the campground after the office closed, but they called ahead of time to let me know all the information I needed to find my site and I was able to find it with ease. The bathrooms were well maintained and it was a nice,…

Month of VisitOctober
Annette A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Great place to camp, go swimming and kayaking.

This is a great campground. We love it here. We’ve been here three times now and will keep coming back. The staff is friendly and engaging.

SiteSite number 5
N
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Nice trip

I like the pretty lots, that were mostly flat for camping. Siri so beautiful I will come back again and again!

Katie D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Serene and much to explore

I love staying here. After full-timing since October, this is the first place we have come back to. The park is so clean, has many trails and you have pretty big spaces available to camp.

Only downfall is that we didn’t have sewer hookup, but that

• Play button icon
r
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Very pleased

This is a beautiful campground. I really liked that sites were not too close together. Fair warning there is no cell service.

r
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

One of my favorites

One of my favorite campgrounds when I’m in the mood for hiking

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Quick stop

We are in our way east and stopped for the night. This place has everything we needed and the staff was nice.

SiteTent no hook ups P3
Steve G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Nowhere near level and quite the audience

We camped here for one night as a stopover. We didn’t even sit out under the awning because so many cabins and campers were all facing where we were. The site was nowhere near level side to side.

A
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

Close-ish to Nashville city

We chose this campground mainly because we wanted to be close to the city of Nashville. However it took quite a while Uber into the city (about 30+ minutes) and be careful when those surge prices hit after midnight you pay easily $80 to get back to the camp ground. The staff was really nice. They…

Siteoverflow parking
Christina M.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Overall good with a few drawbacks

I was tent camping with my family Thursday-Saturday while visiting Mammoth Cave.

The good: the tent campground has spacious, level sites. The sites are located in a grove of pine trees, which makes for well shaded sites with a pleasant surface of soft pine straw to pitch your tents. A few…

• Fishing at Nolin Lake
SiteP16
Dan D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Local favorite

Close to town and accessible. Great nature center, trails, and even a small cave for spelunking. Clean sites and friendly staff.

Sitearea 2 site 65
Erica C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Lake views are the best

Stayed for 5 days on a lakeside site- it was beautiful, mostly clean (goose droppings), and pretty spacious! Still a new campground next to an established marina. Some construction is still going. They are adding more sites and a small pool to the existing amenities like a beach, a hammock pergola,…

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great State Park

Everyone including staff was pleasant and helpful. Sites are adequate, plenty of shade, dump station, trash bins and bath house was easily accessible. Enjoyed our stay, will visit again.

Beth H.
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great Small Campground

Love staying here! Small campground and hard to get weekend reservations, but it’s a great place for kids to play and adults to relax. Sites are large and level. Easy lake access and a beach for use as well. Only downside is it is open for public use as well. It was very full on Saturday with…

B
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Dated but clean and quit

Stayed in camp site 40 Bath house dated but keep clean no sewer hook ups very helpful staff if you have larger campers stay in one of the two newer sections sights are larger and more level in all would stay again