About Lincoln State Park
Lincoln State Park is located in Indiana
12 Reviews of Lincoln State Park
Family friendly near theme park

Lincoln State Park is usually packed.  It’s less than 10 miles away from Holiday World.  I think a lot of theme park visitors camp here.  I’ve stayed in both electric and primitive.  Bathhouses are kept clean and staff is friendly.  Book online using Reserve America to make sure site is available.

This place is gorgeous!

This campground is just beautiful. We stayed here during one of the Halloween Camping Weekends and my kids loved it. Lots of friendly people and the whole campground got into the trick or treating. The lake is so gorgeous and I cannot wait to stay here in the summer to be able to enjoy the beach. Paddle boats and canoes were available for rent. We will be back!

Nice, clean campground with great amenities

Really park, its even open in the winter. We stayed here in Nov. on the coldest night of the month. Had a blast, stayed warm, cooked food over the fire.

nice park

This is a nice park, very well kept. it’s a great place to stay if you want to visit Holiday World!

My Kids Love Lincoln State Park

My kids love Lincoln especially around Halloween when they do their trick or treating. Great bathrooms, great sites, lots of walking trails, close to Holiday World, so much to do with kids.

Great campground and park

Some sites are on the small side so choose carefully. During the summer, it's a busy place. This is definitely a family park. Boat house will rent jon boats, paddle boats, canoes and have life jackets. There's a beach for swimming with restrooms, showers, snack bar and campstore. The campground has 2 large and clean bathouses. It's open year round but if you visit during winter months, check to make sure you have water at your site. Its turned off during winter, So be sure to fill your tanks at one of the only 2 water spigots if you visit during the winter months. In summer, each site has electric and water hook up. Very nice park for hiking and biking too.

Family favorite since I was a kid!

Great campgound with nice wide spots. Close to Hoilday World. Awesome trails. Stop in at Jenk’s Pizza in Dale for dinner. This park has the Lincoln boyhood memorial that is a must see.

Awesome weekend getaway!

River and I took a quick little weekend away. We enjoyed the many hiking trails and, of course, the lake. This was Rivers first time in the kayak this year so we took it slow. she loved wearing her new lifejacket. The primitive campground was nice lots of loud child, however. Its kind of a double edge sword as I am happy to see so many families camping with their kids but i missed hearing the wildlife. I found a private site, which will now be "my spot".

Perfect !

A very clean park, hiked a few trails, went to the nature center and loved the fact that a they have a small store right there in the park for those small items you leave sitting on the counter at home !

Awesome

I camped from Thursday until Monday. Hiked through the forest to where Abraham Lincoln grew up in Indiana. Fished the lake caught fish for dinner. Really enjoyed my time here.