Equestrian
$30.00
Harmonie State Park is located in Indiana
21 Reviews of Harmonie State Park
Away from it all

This campground only has a few full hookup sites maybe three, otherwise the sites have electric and there is a few water hookups along each of the loops to fill your potable tank with. This campground is easily three miles back from the front gate. It's quite, and peaceful. There are bath houses in between loops so there's a few and always one near by. My fiance and I have stayed here for a little over a month, sadly I was not able to try their pool out due to it already being closed for the season when we arrived. So far all the staff and maontance people have been super nice. One gentleman even gave me a ride to the front gate to pay for additional camping nights. Their is a nature center for the kids with a bunch of humming bird feeders. i myself travel with my plants and have a feeder as well. No where else have I seen so many hummingbirds there's a few at my feeder every day and I've captured really amazing pictures. I'd come back here in a heart beat.

Nice state park

Harmonie State Park is a nice campground. It has 200 sites, electric only, 5 bath houses and 2 pit toilets. There are also 11 cabins. They have a nature center in the middle of the campground that is open Thursday-Sunday in the summer. There are 3 playgrounds through out the campground. They have various events through the summer season with a big Halloween event in the fall. Most campsites are big and spacious, with several loops that allow campers to face one another. It is located back in the hills, far off the highway. Very little cell phone signal. Very relaxing and enjoyable. Olympic size pool open during summer-has water slide, diving boards, separate baby pool with shade awning, and concessions.

The state park is located on the Wabash River and has a boat ramp. They also have a youth tent area that is primitive, and day use horse trails.

Beautiful and serene

New Harmony is a great place to vacation with family. The state park is gorgeous. The small town had several antique shops and local owned restaurants.

Family friendly, quiet, lots to do

Peaceful, family friendly-playgrounds, pool, hiking trails, picnic areas, large camp sites. Cabins available. Electric hookup at trailer sites.

Nice wooded campground

Spent a night here on our way to KY. Had a problem finding our site number in the dark, as they are facing the wrong way from driving direction.

Sites are set far enough apart for privacy. As it was close to All Hallows Eve, there were lots of campers around with decorations, which was fun to see.

Clean showers, fun area for kiddos and hiking trails.

Beautiful wooded campground in southern Indiana

We've camped here for many years. Very close to historic New Harmony, but isolated from just about everything else . Come prepared with groceries, and necessities, because it's a long way to find a store. Te sites are very spacious. Only a few pull throughs. Level can be an issue, but we've never had any problems. Great hiking, children's programs. As seniors, we love the peace and tranquility of it.

Great area and spacious lots

campsite located deep within Harmonie State Park. the park has a swimming pool that is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day along with a small camp store. They sell ice and wood for campfires, just in case you run out. Shower houses are pretty clean and taken care of. We stay here many times throughout the camping season. Definitely worth the trip.

Probably my least favorite campground in Indiana ( That I've been too)

I have never been eaten up by mosquitoes as I was at Harmone State Park and then to make the trip even more miserable it was raining the whole time we were there and the site we had wasn't flat thus everything ran straight into the tent or actually puddled around the front door of it. It's very probable that there are great things about this site but if so I wasn't able to enjoy them.

Nice sites and Family oriented

Love camping here. Sites are spacious and mostly level. Water is throughout the park for easy fill up close to sites. Electric is at the site. Two nice dump stations and large clean bath houses. Sites have a fire ring. There is an amphitheatre where they show family movies or have band/DJs, there is a nature center for children, play areas for children located throughout the campground and nice roads to ride bikes. On holidays, the park has special events for the kids. This is a very large, clean, safe campground for families.

One of our favorite places to camp.

Our family has been coming here for several years. Great spots and very well maintained. They have a fun fall festival around halloween. Nature center and nice swimming pool for the kids. Also next to the Wabash River.