The best RV SITES camping near
Rocky Shoals Estates , GEORGIA

Most Recent Rocky Shoals Estates Camping Reviews
Beautiful state park

Spacious RV/tent sites and cabins surround lake. Clean and well maintained, beautiful trails.

Not too far!

Met some girlfriends for a weekend . Absolutely loved the hike by the falls . The campground is small and compact but neat with nice hosts.

Not lying!

Number of creeks being claimed have been accounted for. Namesake verified!

Wonderful spot

My wife and I camped with friends here mid week early this spring (2021). There are only a few RV sites in the campground but each one over looks the Flint River and the view is fantastic. The campground is quiet and not crowded. The bath house is clean and well kept. The staff at the “Trading Post” are very friendly and helpful.

We enjoyed the park by the river and our friends took their children on the hiking trails. Everyone had a great time. Can’t recommend this camp enough!

Pleasantly suprised

This place was very nice, we had site 96, 10ft off the water, concrete pad that was very level, bath houses were clean. There were lots to do here, hiking,bicycling,fishing,boating, tennis courts.. grocery store about 3 miles away with a few restaurants. Definitely a return trip in the plans

Beautiful and great cell phone coverage

We have been looking for a water view, with cell phone signal, in order to be able to work from the camper. Bingo! We are at camp site 35, which is in a cove and I’m not complaining of working from the hammock, overlooking West Point! I will say this particular site in a bit small, and you can’t stay hooked up to the camper… there’s not enough room. Site 36 is a better choice, but it was reserved. The pad is right off the camper and the few feet you walk to get to the lake is easy to access. We will be back!

Been going to Indian springs my whole life it's a large park with lots to do

They have trails for hiking and biking a beach to swim mini golf museums and a tranquil little creek that flows over rocks that you can go walk on

Been going to Indian springs my whole life it's a large park with lots to do

Definitely coming back

We picked this randomly at 8pm driving through Lagrange Ga. The site was #7, the price was $14 thru Reservation.com. We were very impressed by the large beautifully wooded sites all with lake access. Very clean, very calming. Highly recommend.