Camping in Holiday Heights

Recent Yurts Reviews Near Holiday Heights, Georgia

383 Reviews of 18 Holiday Heights, Georgia Campgrounds

Brett D.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Nice sites with hiking and lake

Nice sites with hiking and lake scenery.

Site013, South Loop
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

State park

Clean campground. Friendly staff. Great scenery all around.

• campground right near Anna ruby falls
Sitesquirrels nest
J B.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Nice shady camping in the woods

Most of the spots are distanced a good ways from other sites. They are a little close to the paved path for my taste though. Plenty of restrooms. Fairly clean and quiet park.

Gordon L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Beautiful Campground

I just stayed one night in May, but the entire area is beautiful. I saw lots of deer and squirrels. The facility was undergoing renovations, so the restroom facility near my campsite was closed. There were plenty more within walking distance. I would definitely recommend

Site42 (tent)
AdventureStang The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great campground

Nice modern rv spots with water and electric. Nice facilities even had laundry! As far as privacy goes, it really wasn’t too bad for how close the spots were. Right next to the Chattahoochee River. Never knew how much that muddy water meant to me.

Sitemultiple
Month of VisitApril
Tausha M.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Family fun

Our camp site was on the lake and quite and a lot of fun for the entire family.

Janie S.
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Four days, 3 nights delight!

Myself and 2 friends stayed in one of the 5 Yurts on the lake. Every morning we watched the sun rise over the trees, to start our days. Every evening, we gathered on the back deck to watch the sun setting. Let me tell you, absolutely breathtaking!

Plenty of room inside the structure for 3 adults,…

Siteyurt 1.
Month of VisitDecember
Donald G.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

KNOW YOUR LOCATION

READ- Some of the reviews of Sweetwater Campground at Allatoona are for Sweetwater Creek State Park. These are two completely different parks in two completely different parts of Georgia. SCofA does not have a mill, ruins, river or mountain trails. It does have a lake. Allatoona Lake. Pay attention…

Aaron O.
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

nature heals

This is a very nice place.With great people and great views. Getting out in nature,as this place allows,brings us back to our roots,connects us back to the Earth and it's other inhabitants,the animals and plants.This is a wonderful place to do this.

Sitecan't remember
L
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Nature Oriented

Campsite 10 at Fort Yargo has a lovely water view. Temporary home to a family of geese and one white duck. Shower house was adequate. There was enough room between campsites. The registration/ camp store was nice. Many trails - some paved. Signage is not so great if arriving after hours as we did.…

R
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great, cheap site

Great little site outside Helen, only $12 to camp. There's a trail that leads 2 miles sand then you're on the AT, a creek food through the middle so you hear water all night and it covers up how close you are to the road. There's a basic toilet just hold your breath. All in all nice place for $12

Sitesingle
c
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Desoto state park - awesome!!!

A state park with full hookups and huge sites??? Yup. This place is the best campground I have stayed at. I will be back. Peaceful, clean, space, just amazed!!!

• view out the back
  • fire pits far away
  • back in site  plea ty of room
c

KOA - Paducah kentucky

Very nice people. Very clean campground. Sites were tight. Could not fit truck on pull thru with 40’ toy hauler. Everything worked and it was fine for the overnight stay on our way south. I would not stay in a pull thru there is I was camping multiple days. Very nice place

SiteA4
Diana H.

Nice view

Camp site was easy to pull in , picnic table was on one side and fire ring was on the other, which once you settle down, the view was nice. Two site over, neighbors were loud but the neighbors on the other side were quite.