Camping in Holiday Heights

Recent Dispersed Reviews Near Holiday Heights, Georgia

573 Reviews of 60 Holiday Heights, Georgia Campgrounds

Brett D.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Nice sites with hiking and lake

Nice sites with hiking and lake scenery.

Site013, South Loop
J B.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Nice shady camping in the woods

Most of the spots are distanced a good ways from other sites. They are a little close to the paved path for my taste though. Plenty of restrooms. Fairly clean and quiet park.

Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Beautiful, and friendly service.

This is such a beautiful place. Upon driving up, you see the office and the big lake behind it and it’s breathtaking. There’s a little beach to swim in or go fishing, etc. I went during Memorial Day weekend so every campsite was being used, and our tents were a little close together. I’m thinking…

• Tents
  • a little walking trail
SiteT11
Nancy B.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Ga Camping

Love this place easy to get in, clean, cheap,lots of walking room. Concrete beach not so great.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Amazing experience

Camped here several times. The gorge is a thing of beauty with several overlooks around the rim. There is a nice trail from the campground that will lead to the gorge. At this wtiting permits are not being issued to hike to the bottom of the gorge. Dogs are permitted on the trails except the…

J
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Great place to camp

Easy access from Atlanta area with great camping plots for both tents and campers. Beautiful views of the lake..

Geoff P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Great camping on the river

Nice spot.  Pit toilet and a bear proof trash can.

B
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Very spacious camp spots.

We had a good time on our weekend trip. Place had a pool and 2 playgrounds. Great for kids.

Gordon L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Beautiful Campground

I just stayed one night in May, but the entire area is beautiful. I saw lots of deer and squirrels. The facility was undergoing renovations, so the restroom facility near my campsite was closed. There were plenty more within walking distance. I would definitely recommend

Site42 (tent)
AdventureStang The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great campground

Nice modern rv spots with water and electric. Nice facilities even had laundry! As far as privacy goes, it really wasn’t too bad for how close the spots were. Right next to the Chattahoochee River. Never knew how much that muddy water meant to me.

Sitemultiple
Month of VisitApril
Tausha M.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Family fun

Our camp site was on the lake and quite and a lot of fun for the entire family.

Janie S.
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Four days, 3 nights delight!

Myself and 2 friends stayed in one of the 5 Yurts on the lake. Every morning we watched the sun rise over the trees, to start our days. Every evening, we gathered on the back deck to watch the sun setting. Let me tell you, absolutely breathtaking!

Plenty of room inside the structure for 3 adults,…

Siteyurt 1.
Month of VisitDecember
Donald G.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Fun, Family oriented and Family owned.

Diamond Lure is a hidden gem at the foothills of the N. GA mountains.  It's in close proximity to multiple apple farms, vineyards and Amicalola Falls. The grounds are clean and maintained with water and power at all or nearly all spots. Scenery is wooded and rustic with a tranquil lake on the…

Aaron O.
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

nature heals

This is a very nice place.With great people and great views. Getting out in nature,as this place allows,brings us back to our roots,connects us back to the Earth and it's other inhabitants,the animals and plants.This is a wonderful place to do this.

Sitecan't remember