Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 35 ft.
Death Valley/Furnace Creek is located in California
1 Review of Death Valley/Furnace Creek
BEST THINGS DEATH VALLEY HAS FOR CAMPING

This place has it all, great views, stunning sunsets, grills, fire rings, hook ups, tables, clean bathrooms. Even in November, it was hot so bring a lot of water!! Group sites with tables and a shared fire pits! Dump stations all over this place. Make sure you get gas before you get to the park the gas is very expensive!!!! There is a private air port as well. Lots of cool day use areas to pull off as well.

Here are my star ratings based on my lifestyle and what I like. I'm also a mother, dog mama, and a wife so it's not just me it's my crew and i. 1 star- AUTOMATIC relocate… the property is no longer there, trashed or/and I could never have my children there and I wouldn't ever think about staying no matter what. 2 star- Not really my jam, and would NEVER go to again… It probably more of desert life and not really my style for sure…Being from Vegas I can't stand being in the desert and I love the Trees and the Green more than anything. 3 star- Would stay there again in a pinch, but not really my style, the reason its not is because not enough family things to do, the scenery, or the location… but I would go again and feel safe having my kiddos here but only if I needed to in a pinch. 4 star- a really good rating for sure, maybe needed some improvements, minor things like being on top of each other, not a lot of privacy, but honestly little cosmetic things that aren't anything to sweat and would be back again for sure. 5 star- MY FAVORITE… love the location, safety, the surroundings, big camp spots available to fit toys for my kids to play, hammocks to hang, our big family tent, cases of firewood, our suburban or RV, etcccccc….. I would not only come back but would live if I could!!! Anyway thanks for reading and enjoy every moment like it's your last! CHEERS!