Camping in Patrick

265 Reviews of 18 Patrick, Arkansas Campgrounds

M
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2021

Primitive and Perfect

We enjoyed camping here. Things were a little chaotic because we were there during the Byrdfest Music Festival, but the campground was just what we were hoping for.

Month of VisitOctober
Bill M.
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

SW MO state park camping

Spent a quick one night passing thru here. Sites just ok but surrounding area and hiking nice. If fly fishing is your thing then this place will do it.

• campground road
  • site 9
  • Roaring River
Month of VisitApril
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Excellent campground

Would be a 5 if they had more 50amp sites. Only 18 sites for RVers. However most sites have plenty of shade so we still love this place. Good hiking for various levels. Lodge close by if you don’t want to cook and fabulous sunsets from Cameron’s Bluff.

• Picnic table towards the back
  • Wider angle of the backside of the site. Notice they have fire pits and a tent or easy-up area also.
  • View of site from road
Month of VisitOctober
T
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Beautiful views

Last minute 2 night trip with my girls (6,8). I haven’t been this far up river since I was a kid, so I didn’t know what to expect. It’s a slow drive from the south on 7 (20mph speed limit in places), so account for the extra time to set camp before dark. We went during the week, so it was…

Ash M.
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

NOT dog friendly

I have been to devil's den MANY times. I've always loved it and have never had any issues. I send many, many friends to the park to go camping. We drive nearly 5 hours to go. Well, until my trip this weekend. I'm a covid front lines worker and haven't had a weekend off in far too long, so I brought…

K
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2021

Sites not on top of each other

This is are favorite place to camp. The sites are not small. Good mixture of shaded and full sun. This site 80 had a grade that was pretty steep.

Alex M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Amazing place to stay & climb

This ranch is beautiful and great for hiking and climbing. The environment is awesome and the place is well-managed. The sport climbing here in particular is really well maintained and the sandstone rock is grippy and clean. HCR is great; my friends and I have been coming there for years.

Alex M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Great campground

The campground is beautiful and has a nice walk down to the river. Would recommend to anyone who is headed to Horseshoe Canyon Ranch or the Buffalo National River.

Caradee F.
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Good if you want to swim

The campground is smaller which I like but always busy. It's a good place for families that want to get into the river. Half the sites are near a tree line and the others out in the open. It's a very pretty area.

Leslie D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Perfect place to go to relax and unplug.

We have been going here over 3 years and try to go 3 or 4 times a year. They continue to upgrade trails and add beautiful camping spots. This is a family room ranch and Donny and Lynn are wonderful hosts. I always come home feeling reconnected with myself and family

SiteMorning Dew
S
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Beautiful!

Not a bad price at all for what you get!! Love it! 🥰🙌🏻

Caradee F.
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Great location

I enjoy this campground. There are nice sites and emenities. It's has a good place to put kayaks in the river and a few good trail heads right there. The road to it is not the best but it has improved. At the top of the road there is a general store to rent kayaks and a coin operated shower too.…

• Play button icon
Sitesite 16
Gabriel A.
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Very Good Campground

Great campground with virtually every single amenity that you could think of. I really enjoyed my time here.

Amenities include potable water, flush toilets, showers, and a trash dumpster.

The only downside to this campground is that it can be moderately expensive.

• Bathrooms/Showers (bottom left) & Canyon Overlook @ Sunrise
SiteN/A
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

When the River rises

We pulled in several hours early and were allowed to go immediately to our campsite, #121.  The camp hosts were extremely nice.  It was a back-in, across the road from the river, and next door to the bathrooms.  The campsites around us were electrical only, but it just so happens that the water for…

Zack K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Yearly Trip

Our yearly trip to Roaring River is one of our favorites. We stay in the duplex cabins on site and my wifes family stays next door. We fly fish for trout and have a blast!