Magnolia, ARKANSAS

Most Recent Magnolia Camping Reviews
Nice

The area we camped in (tent sites only) was very nice. We enjoyed fishing from the bank, a short walk from our campsite.

Fantastic facilities

I camped on two occasions while in north LA on business. Bath houses are new, clean and climate controlled. Plenty of sites to choose from when I stayed though all of the waterfront sites were taken. Family friendly, not rowdy. I’d take young kids without hesitation if mine weren’t grown.

Quick Stop

Decent little place. Pool. Nice people. Pet friendly.

Hunting

We camp here while hunting..love this camp site no worries or problems, all nice red blooded Americans loving Gods outdoor country

Secluded primitive camping

Great primitive camping right by the lake. A few good spots to park boats/boards on the bank steps away from the campsite. Restroom with no sink or showers. Running water on site. Boat ramp is large concrete. Free to camp. Great spot to pitch a tent and get away from it all

Quiet and out of the way...at least in September

We enjoyed our overnight here at Beaver Dam.   Quiet, and very few folks in the park the night that we stayed.

Wifi non-existent.

Zero verizon connection at most spots.

Did not see any staff during our 24 hours there.

Showers were GREAT.  HIGH pressure and clean.

Restrooms were old(er), but clean.

Great level sites.  Good shade on most sites.  Great space between sites, and most had concrete pads.

Very nice park

It’s a really nice place to camp. They do have restrooms but they need more attention put towards them. They have a big pavilion with a massive grill if your just interested in day use only. The fishing piers are well built and very nice. No showers and it’s primitive camping only…but I would recommend this park.

Nice State Park

Nice hilly trails, very nice lake views, TONS of deer, nice little beach area. Very similar to Lake Darbonne State Park just a little older and shabbier, still very nice.

Not the greatest place

Overgrown and neglected. I drove the miles to visit, so I stayed anyway. It can be done! Would be cool spot if it was cleaned and properly maintained.

Beautiful Area

Very nice campground, great area for kids. Campsite was right on the lake and had a gorgeous sunset. Bathrooms werent the greatest but still good. The only really bad thing was that there was poison ivy all around our campsight.