The best DRIVE IN camping near
Beluga , ALASKA

Most Recent Beluga Camping Reviews
campsite

I am looking for a campsite put tent down hangout by myself cook on the fire wood buy at the store can you ask much cost stay out here for one night.

Captain cook

Great time and place to enjoy one of the better places I’ve been in a long time

Discovery camp

Capt cook state park was a great time relaxing. I’m soo happy I discovered this little gem

Centennial camping

Honestly this place was sooooo beautiful that I felt I could definitely stay here for 100yrs, maybe in another life time.

RV park

Definitely one of the best few days I’ve ever had there completely worth the time spent such a great time

State Rec site

Center campsites are pull and 26 is pretty large. There is everything you expect from a State recreation site.

RV park

I should preface all my reviews with I don’t like RV camping so much. Normally my family travels in a large 10 person tent and a suburban. We enjoyed going places large RVs can’t. But this isn’t a bad spot. There are lots of trees and the drive is beautiful so if you’re looking for an RV site this is a good choice.

Busy during fishing season

No spots to be had on a sunny weekend in the middle of August. This is a very convenient site for fishing on the Kenai.

River side options

Very large RV and tent sites right along the rivers edge. You may wanna reserve during peak fishing season but during the slower times it’s pretty easy to find a spot here.

Right in the city

I don’t hate this RV Park which is saying a lot. There are 60 sites and this RV park is open from May 15 until Labor Day. You can reserve RV and tent sites online but you must call for cabin rentals.. This is right in the heart of Soldotna and close to anything you might have forgotten.