Fires Unknown
Private
Bayside RV Park is located in Alaska
2 Reviews of Bayside RV Park
Not the best Valdez choice

If all your visit Valdez for is to be gone all day on the water ok, but this place is still a bit higher in price than it's worth. Tight and I mean tight spaces, no room for awnings if your neighbor has parked wrong. No fire pits so no fires. Just a large gravel lot, I was surprised they have full hookups but all 4 of the RV parks here do so choose another if you want privacy and no to be sardines in a gravel can.

Close to “town” and clean

First trip to Valdez and we stayed here due to a recommendation. Prices were, in my opinion, a little steep considering what you got. RV spots were TIGHT and awning to awning with your neighbor. Entire place was a gravel parking lot. They do have a nice facility with clean restrooms and showers, fun community fire pit and nice views. You’re literally right in town. You must pay in advance, of course and they do not give refunds, period. We had to cut our trip short and we’re out the cost of a night of camping. Policies are there, which I can respect. We just didnt forsee our stay being shorter- only due to the fact that unless you’re out on the water, there really isn’t much to do there. All in all a fine experience, just not my kind of camping personally.