Camping in Norman

Recent Boat-In Reviews Near Norman, Alabama

70 Reviews of 11 Norman, Alabama Campgrounds

B
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Family friendly. Loved it!

Very nice set up, kid friendly. We are enjoying our stay. 😍

M
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Forkland Campground

I originally was going to stay at Chickasaw State Park but that was a no go so I Googled the next closest Campground which brought me here. The park host, Leigh, was very helpful and polite. The bathrooms were the best I've seen in a long time. The spot she put me in was amazing. It was so…

SiteSite 12
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Beautiful quiet park

Quiet park with fairly level spaces most of which are on the water. Electric and water only with a dump station in the center of the park. One thing to be aware of is that the 4" sewer plug is NOT a sewer connection

fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Alabama lake spot

Stopped overnight at this very quiet spot. Didn't see much but lake was very buetiful. Worth coming back.

Genie C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Peacefully Beautiful

We love Deerlick! Nice cleans sites, happy hosts, and clean bathhouse! We can’t wait to get back. The recreation options were endless.

Reviewed Mar. 5, 2021

Great campground

Great campground on the river. Sites have slot of room and are level. River sites are hard to get. Very clean.

Reviewed Mar. 3, 2021

Summer fun

Great camping in summer. Would get 5 stars if it had full hook ups!

Reviewed Mar. 3, 2021

One of my favorites

Probably one of the best kept secrets. Very clean and peaceful. Great get away location.

charles K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2021

Peace and quiet

Amazing place to be never a bad experience in 24 years great fishing great sites. 15 minutes from the next town and it’s small perfect get away.

Pollo L.
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2020

Hidden Gem

What else can you ask for, quiet and isolated. Restroom was nice and clean and camp host was available for any questions. Plenty of firewood to use around the property.

Mark W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2020

Peaceful.

Beautiful spot for hiding in the dark and peeking at other campers.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2020

Peaceful

It’s in the middle of nowhere, but that’s what makes it the perfect getaway.

• Dump Station. Basketball court behind it.
  • Site 29
Raymond B.
Reviewed Nov. 6, 2020

Hideaway beauty!

What can I say about this beautiful place. The camp host and workers are amazing. Bathroom/shower house clean as can be. The nature trail was very calming and enjoyable. A must stop while in BAMA.

Paige M.
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2020

Love! Love! Love!

We're craft vendors at Tannehill Trade Days March- November and we've started camping out there every month. My grandkids absolutely love it. The ride their bikes, play in the creek, and eat great ice cream from the creamery!

• Twins in the creek
  • Waterfall near Trade Days Field
  • First time in the creek at Tannehill
Bill & Amy S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2020

Great

Great sites level and clean, great host on site. Perfect place to start our new life in camper.