Camping in Klipsan Beach

Recent Tents Reviews Near Klipsan Beach, Washington

344 Reviews of 89 Klipsan Beach, Washington Campgrounds

N

Pretty of Hiking and Awesome Beaches

We love camping at Cape Disappointment! There are plenty of hiking trails and easy access to the beach. The campground is also close to Long Beach. Some sites are more private than others. We stayed in the C Loop. One side of the site was pretty private the other open. We camped with others so it…

• Site C135
SiteC135
J

Private and shaded

Have camped here for 2 nights. Plenty of dirt roads to pull off of onto though whether or not they are just turn around areas for ohv folks is unclear. Very well shaded and the spot I found was next to a creek. Some shot gun shells and minimal trash at the site. Signs mark where Clatsop Forest…

J
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Great spot, but bring something for MOSQUITOS!!!

3rd time here in the past 9 months.  Love the location and accommodations, but the mosquitos were TERRIBLE.  So bad we probably will never go back this time of year.

• Right at our camp spot.
SiteM loop
Lena B.

Nature baby

It was beautiful I stayed there for 5 days and I was so relaxed I was in the woods and then the water was right there

SiteJB RV and campground
D

Great place to camp BUT

Thos campground is a great place to camp with indoor pool and activities for the kids. My only complaint is a standard cabin (no water) is as much as a hotel room would cost per night unless you camp durring the off season. Just too much to spend to camp. Tent sites are spendy but more…

Sitestandard 2 room cabin without bathroom.
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2021

Big Park with Amenities

Great efficient site. Electrical hook up, near the bathrooms. Easy to book on line. Very family oriented park. Laundromats nearby for use!

Site213 F loop
Kathy B.
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

My Favorite Campground in Oregon

Love this place! The ocean! The Lake! The River! Bike paths! Private sites! History! Disc Golf! Come here at least twice a year--best mid week.

• Iconic Shipwreck
  • kayaking on Coffenbury Lake
  • Mouth of the Columbia River
SiteJ 194
C
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Great Park and Bike trails

This was a fantastic state park, very well planned.  This is definitely a park if you have kids.  There are plenty miles of paved bike trails.  We did arrive after a bit of rain and the mosquitos were crazy bad.  We enjoyed the nature trails and bike paths

Kristina B.
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Massive and so pretty

Largest campground this side of the Mississippi! But you cant tell it's full of other campers as it is lush. Fully and beautifully forested. I stayed in a yurt! I honestly thought it would be empty but no it came with electricity, bunk beds, and a futon. As well as two chairs and a table. And a…

• Elk!
  • No zombies
SiteYurt
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Love this place!

Big sites, lots to do in the park, lots to do outside the park, friendly staff, etc.

Jaime B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Lots of walking, hiking, & biking

BIG campground with spots for all types of camping. Tons of walking, hiking, and biking trails. Bathrooms are kind of sparse so long walks to restrooms. Fun things to see at the beach with the ship and old military forts.

• scoping out our spot
  • cooking dinner
  • map of park
SiteL42
Amber P.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Really?

I was gonna call to make a reservation in until I looked at the pictures and seen the trump banner lol.. um no thanks

S
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Great campground!

Fort Stevens is awesome. One of my most favorite campsites I've ever stayed at. It's so pretty, and it has awesome trails. Where we stayed it was only about a ten minute walk to the ocean. We also did some clamming on the beach which was super fun.

This campground is awesome, I highly recommend…

Month of VisitDecember
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Site 15 June Fun

Stayed 3 nights. Electric + Water. Used dump on departure. Dump sit is graded and tips the wrong way ( down in front and away from sewer port) so prepare for that as you pull in to dump.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Nice, but flawed

This is a nice little campground near the beach.

If you want to get to the beach, it is down a path with some of the worst mosquitoes we have ever seen.

The sites are set up so that only the EVEN number sites have hookups on the drivers side. Otherwise, you need extensions for you electric,…