the dyrt
Contact
Red Ledge RV Park is located in Utah
5 Reviews of Red Ledge RV Park
Definitely recommend

Very welcoming and extremely friendly! Cute spot for tenting but only holds 4-5 tents. Free showers and laundry super close by! Extremely close to the Kanarraville waterfall hike and close to Cedar City.

Perfect location for an Utah adventure.

This campground is perfectly located in Kanarraville, UT. Start with Kanarra Falls, an off the radar slot canyon which is just one mile away. Red Ledge RV Park is perfectly located between Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks. And, Cedar Breaks is just a few miles away. This is a quiet, beautiful, clean, and friendly campground. So there, my secrets out!

Nice but tight, its all about location

We lucked into this private campground on a quest to see the Kanarraville Falls. It's a small lot right on the main drag and only three blocks from the Falls trail head. Gail, the host and owner, put us on a nice grassy patch under a couple of pines and invited us to make use of the free showers (the bathrooms are coded for guests only), the hot tub, and the communal grill and patio. She was super friendly and a great source of information about the falls. For being on the main road through town and on a very small lot, it was very quiet. Tents are mixed in kind of wherever they can fit between RV's, campers, and a couple of cute cabins. A great option when its the only option in town and you only plan to stay a night or two.

Convenience at it's finest

This was the first stop on a three night road trip and what a great location if you're looking for comfort. Red Ledge RV park offers everything from grass sites for tents, Wi-Fi, amazingly hot showers, a propane grill free to campers, fire pits, and even a hot tub! Gail is who assisted us upon check in and was extremely inviting, providing some history about the area. We also had the opportunity of meeting a gentleman named Scott who gave us an antler from a buck he'd found himself! Because we had mentioned we wanted to go looking for sheds and inquired about when and where were the best places to go.

If you're looking for seclusion, I would recommend looking else where as the site is extremely small. That being the one downfall, I would highly suggest stopping by if you're interested in hiking Kanarra Falls. Comfortable and even better staff!

Unexpectedly the best.

Let me first say that I am not an all the frills camper. In fact the less amenities, humans, post markers the better for me. I like solitude, feeling like you're in the wild. I like to be close to nature. This place-- it did not look appealing. It looked like an old RV resort with people who had been there for months. And honestly-- that's exactly what it is. I live in Rhode Island. I have been to this campground 4 times and will continue to come back. Gail (the owner) is awesome. She always sets us up with the grassiest knoll she has. And she always reminds us that for only 5extra Bucks we can switch to a cabin. And she always leaves the cabin open at night just in case a storm rolls through. The hot tub and community fire pit/grill is a great place to meet up with your neighbors for the night and talk about their travels. We have met some pretty amazing people at this little pit. There are even showers- which after being in the backcountry for four nights we welcomed. But the BEST part of this place is its within walking distance to Kanarraville Falls. Trust me. Look it up.