Fires Unknown
About Sunset Lakes Resort
Sunset Lakes Resort is located in Oregon
2 Reviews of Sunset Lakes Resort
Trailer Park on the river

This Resort is a trailer park with some tent 🏕 sites available. It’s a beautiful area with nice views but the park itself is dirty w long term residents. Definitely check the photos out! This could such a great place.

Campers beware

Not a very nice place, ok for 1-2 nights other than that, steer clear. 1.5 years experience, reason for leaving, I broke up with my ex, she gave me a 24 hour eviction notice, but actually gave me 6 hours to vacate. Then when leaving she 86'd me, because I broke up with one of her favorites, children. Talk about sketchy, I am thankful that I cannot return, that was the best things anyone could of done, and I yet to see what kind of resort that place is? No free WiFi, unlike advertised, bathrooms are locked most of the time. It was like living in a cult, we were told that if we needed police assistance, we needed to contact the office prior, why, not everything in that park is the managers business, oh and be careful what you say in or out of the trailers, because random people listen I outside of the park. I'm being very honest, when I moved here, I thought, this has gotta be what most people call the trashiest trailer park this side of the Mississippi River. Sorry I seldom had any good experiences in this park.