Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 55 ft.
Rice Lake is located in Minnesota
8 Reviews of Rice Lake
Lame

All RV and ridiculously expensive for tent camping

Cool campsites some better than others fairly wooded spots seem a bit bigger more open for bigger campers. Nice campground overall. Bathrooms were closed when we visited.

Nice quiet park

It’s a nice park but no swimming beach we could find. Sites are nice sized and it’s quiet $6 for firewood. Will come back for a weekend the staff we have seen seem very nice. As of now NO showers.

A nice small park but nothing special

A nice small park but nothing special. Sites are good sized and nicely spaced. Facilities are primitive. Nice walking trail around the property about 2.5 miles. The trail does cross some of the tent sites. Maybe once the lockdown is over things will be better there.

Gorgeous and well kept, but sites are very close together.

This campground is very well kept and managed with great customer service in the office. My only complaint was how close together the walk-in sites were. There was a convenient parking area for the sites but it was TOO convenient for someone looking for more space and privacy, wanting to hike into something more secluded. It was unfortunate but the grounds were gorgeous and lush, and the lake was quiet and surrounded in cattails. Great weekend getaway.

Quiet, pretty, no swimming

My partner and I stayed at cart-in site #1 which had a pretty view of the lake. However, the site is right on the hiking trail, and positioned where 3 paths meet- so although it was very quiet and only a few hikers passed by, I can imagine it could get annoying if it was busy. There is also no place to swim at this lake which is a bit disappointing, but it is a very beautiful lake with lots of wildlife!

Rice Lake

My wife and I camped at cart in site 4. And went for a walk around the park. We saw a bull frog and a few leopard frogs at the boat launch. And continued on our hike. We saw a few cool birds, lots of berries and a few interesting bugs. We sat and watched the sun set and join in on the star gazing event that was going on in the park. We got to look at the moon and Saturn through a few big telescopes.

Awesome!

Awesome campground with friendly knowledgeable staff. Fun hiking trails and good lake.