Yurts
Hike In
Kathryn Abby Hanna Park is located in Florida
24 Reviews of Kathryn Abby Hanna Park
Weekend Getaway

We visited this park for the first time for a one night trip. The sites are close, but there is enough vegetation between them that you don’t see your neighbor. The bathrooms need a bit of upkeep and were rather unclean - especially with the pandemic going on. Our site was a wonderful pull through with views of the lake. The beach is a short drive away. There are many amenities offered by the park as well such as a store and laundry facilities. The sunset from the beach is gorgeous.

Best place ever

This campground has everything Beach lake water park playground store you won't even have to leave the campground if you don't want to

Another beautiful day at Kathryn Abby Hanna park

A beautiful Sunday afternoon in Florida

The Bear clan’s adventure’s

We love this park and we always tell people about it. There’s so much to do here for the home family! Hiking trails, bike trails, the beautiful beach, the lake so you can kayak on. A zip line for kids and a kiddie water park plus so much more. Dog welcomed

Nice camping with beach and lake access.

Nice spot with lots to do including one of the best surfing locations in the area. Nice beach and lake access also. Campsites are not very private though.

Lake and ocean access Campground

This awesome county park is a hidden gem. Our most recent visit was October 2019. This park is located next to Mayport Navel Station. It is an active person’s dream location. Families will also love this park. Just know that a lot of locals come here and it can get a little busy and rowdy according to others. (We haven’t experienced that in our 5 visits to this park but we are well insulated in our RV) Lots of pull thru sites, in addition to back some with full hook ups and others with electricity and water. Cell reception was good. The not so good are that some of these sites are level others are not! Rain can = muddy on those sites… (So call office if you need more info) During busy times, the dated bathrooms can be… horrible. Update- bathrooms are being renovated!!! Not because of staff inattention but because of un-attended mannerless children. Forget those little things! You have hiking trails, mountain biking trails, the Atlantic Ocean beach access, lake and fishing ponds, large children playgrounds, splash pad for kids, great camp store, hard packed beach for bike riding and walking for miles, awesome stores and restaurants easy biking distance and bike lanes on street roads! Wow. Happy Camping from The Travyl Couple! You can access our YouTube channel/Instagram and Facebook from our website www.travylcouple.com

Amazing

This place is beautiful! The $5 charge is worth it and more. This location packs fishing, camping, partying, playgrounds, waterpark, and a massive grilling area. You can rent canoes, kayaks, or bring your own. Do some geocaching or hiking while you're at it.

Close to beach, hike, bike, camp & tan

Mountain biking trails, hiking trails are short but sweet, fishing lake and off shore, walking distance to beach, lots of parking. Clean restrooms, showers, campstore. Can get crowded. Not a lot of privacy.

The Jewel of Jax

The first thing you should be aware of upon entry of this campground is that you may have to deal with some of the slowest park "rangers" you'll ever encounter. Once you've navigated this obstacle (and my sympathy for having had to deal with this, I know your pain all too well) you're in for a treat if you love trees and beaches and dunes, oh my. I've been camping here in tents, and now my own little RV, for the past 20 years, and I've still not explored every inch of the park.

My favorite part actually has nothing to do with the park, (The Poles surf spot located in Hanna is the best in North Florida) it's just an added bonus that the campground is here. And it's the best campground in which I've ever stayed. With full hookups and a multitude of sites to choose from, from totally private to right up in it with everyone. I love them all for their own reasons, and I've stayed in most!

The park is huge, with the best hiking trails in Florida IMO, a water park for the kids that adults not-so-sneakily enjoy themselves, shelters everywhere you need them, and ample parking throughout. Bring your bikes, my son learned to ride his here in the campground. The trails are excellent and range from beginner to advanced/expert. There's truly something for everyone here. If you don't love this park, you're doing it wrong.

Local favorite

Great local spot in May port village. Lots of beach, fishing, bike trails are the best…