About Cadillac Ranch RV Park (formerly Amarillo West)
Private
Cadillac Ranch RV Park (formerly Amarillo West) is located in Texas
2 Reviews of Cadillac Ranch RV Park (formerly Amarillo West)
Very cool

It has wonderful bathrooms and showers. Full hookups work great. Nice gift shop and convenient for town and the Ranch. The elderly owner was very helpful.

No to Tents, but yes to proximity

This place has curb appeal… let me just start there! I have been by it each time I have visited Cadillac Ranch and stopped in to sight see but never really had looked into it for a campsite because I knew it was for RVs only (big bummer). But on my last trip through I went ahead and checked out what it has to offer since so many of my friends RV.

When you first pull in there is a gift shop an some fun "art" 3 large Cadillacs filled with icons, Elvis, Willie Nelson and John Wayne. Then there is a GIANT 2nd Amendment Cowboy that is a must see if you like cheeky stuff.

Inside the gift shop you can find Route 66 stuff and all the souvenirs you could ever want for the Cadillac Ranch, lots of fun items.

As for the campsites:

The sites are pretty even for rigs when coming through and they do offer both single night or weekly pricing. I did notice a few rigs that looked like they were spending some time there but everything looked pretty tidy. As for sizing it looked as though there were both longer and shorter rigs present so there was plenty of room for any size unit, though I would say if you have an additional tow along car you might want to detach before pulling in to make the corners.

Showers seemed kind of small but clean, restrooms were well maintained and other amenities seemed pretty nice as well.

The downside, it is really gusty in this area. I think Amarillo in general is pretty much that way however because of the flat land. While there is a little less on the inner loops of the camp because of other campers blocking the winds, the outer edges can get pretty intense.