Camping in Duplex

82 Reviews of 9 Duplex, Tennessee Campgrounds

Dan D.
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Local favorite

Close to town and accessible. Great nature center, trails, and even a small cave for spelunking. Clean sites and friendly staff.

Sitearea 2 site 65
Dan D.
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Nice quick getaway

Henry Horton boasts easy access, clean showers and sites. They offered many interesting programs for all ages. Staff and host friendly. Restaurant closed for updating.

Sitesite 1
Erica C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Lake views are the best

Stayed for 5 days on a lakeside site- it was beautiful, mostly clean (goose droppings), and pretty spacious! Still a new campground next to an established marina. Some construction is still going. They are adding more sites and a small pool to the existing amenities like a beach, a hammock pergola,…

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Easy on and off fromI-24

It’s clean well run campground that is very close to I-24. We have stayed here many times and enjoy the convenience when passing through.

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great State Park

Everyone including staff was pleasant and helpful. Sites are adequate, plenty of shade, dump station, trash bins and bath house was easily accessible. Enjoyed our stay, will visit again.

Timothy The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

This campground is in tellico plains

I went to visit this campground today. So I called the number and this campground is actually in tellico plains Tennessee. There is no campground at this location. So please please do not make the trip out there.

B
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Dated but clean and quit

Stayed in camp site 40 Bath house dated but keep clean no sewer hook ups very helpful staff if you have larger campers stay in one of the two newer sections sights are larger and more level in all would stay again

H
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Amazing

We stayed in area 1 and honestly, I didn’t like how close the sites were but it grew on me. This is by far the best campground for my kids that we stayed at. I didn’t hear “I’m bored” ONCE. They stayed busy the entire weekend we were there. I recommend 100%!!

SiteArea 1 Site 9
E
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Absolutely Beautiful

We had a full hook up site in Area 3. The sites were very roomy in our area. The sites were very well maintained and so were the restrooms. It was a rainy weekend, but we were able to get a hike in and enjoy the beauty of this park.

• Enjoying a break from the rain.
Linda L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Beautiful views right near Nashville

This site is perfect if fishing and boating! Many people come here to fish but unfortunately that is not my thing!

Joe N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 19, 2021

Great Night Sleep

Great December sleep in go as we headed south. Clean campground and beautiful scenery...will return outside winter season.

Adam B.
Reviewed Nov. 30, 2020

Great Camping for all types of campers

I’ve used my hammock in their “hammocks only” sites and I’ve done the hike-in backcountry sites and love this place. As a resident of the Franklin area, it’s super close to get away for the weekend.

Gillian C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2020

Beautiful park, close campsites

Beautiful park with tons to do. Campsites in area 1 were a little close together. Each site has a picnic table, fire ring, and charcoal grill. Bathrooms and showers available close by. Reserve early because it seems the campground is always full. Like most parks/forests, you cannot bring your own…

C
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2020

An Owl, a hawk and beautiful trees!

Quiet stop only one night. Everything worked and no drama! Beautiful trees! 🍁Live owl named “Cotton” and hawk named “Buddy” on exhibit there. Cute little store on grounds.

• Beautiful landscape
  • Cotton
  • Buddy
Josh K.
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2020

Beautiful but not with kids

Our family of four (2 adults, 2 kids age 11 and 12) stayed on the East Loop for a few fall nights. We opted for the deluxe sites inside the loop rather than on the lake after reading reviews about the mosquitos.

The Good:

• The resort grounds are new with level concrete pads.
  • Excellent WIFI…