Camping in Watson Run

176 Reviews of 26 Watson Run, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

Tom C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

On the lake.

I have tent camped here many times over the years. No reservations for tent sites. Off and on the beach camping. Very friendly staff. Impeccable bathrooms and showers. Sandy but well worth the price. Will come back.

• channel between the bay and Lake Erie.
Site62, 32, on beach
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Do not recommend

Our site was not level. Bathrooms were not lockable and therefore felt unsafe.

William D.
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Basic camping, but good price

A decent state campground. Extremely nice during weekdays, but overly crowded on weekends.
Highly recommend full hookup, unless you like waiting in line for bathroom / shower.

Site100 loop
P
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Great stay - small campground

If you are looking to stay at a small state park campground and bring your boat near your site or launch your canoe and paddle board look no further. We loved our stay site 208 (electric only) it was big and near the water. I’d stay here again.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Family friendly

We were contacted by campground about an alternate route. My daughter called and learned it was regarding a small bridge that would accommodate our 31’ RV, so we went that route. It was fine for us.

They have too many amenities to list. Of note, the pool water was decently warm and they had an…

• koa sticker
  • store/check in
  • exercise equipment
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Great location just a bit confusing when you pull in

We went to Sara's Campground and walked around the campsite (bayside aka away from the beach and behind the restaurant) from end to end (3 times).  I didn't see a camp host sign or office.  We never did find the main office until the 3rd time when we were driving out of the neighborhood.  They do…

• Great milk shakes and food:)
  • North Pier Light at the end of the North Pier
  • Presque Beach
J
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Ok- would not return

View of Lake Erie was great. Upper sites very unlevel. Zero cell service. Zero WiFi. Zero internet. Very low water pressure. Entry road was filled with LOTS of holes & ruts which were filled with mud mud & more mud.

Jennifer O.
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Nice spot, lots of families

Our trailer spot was tucked in the woods amongst tents. Nice and wooded. There was a nice playground with a bounce mat that our kids loved. Got busier on the weekends but has plenty to do.

Crystal A.
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

My home away from home! My true escape from reality!!

I used to visit Bayshore quite often throughout the years with an former lover of mine & their family. It was by far one of my favorite places to go or run to when I needed to get away but also to vacation or enjoy fun around Halloween with the kiddies trick or treating and enjoying their…

Dylan L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Great spot!

Got a good spot down by the creek with a great view from the tent.

Christopher P.
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Perfect little get away site.

Absolutely fell in love with this private campground. Small with dispersed sites. Well maintained with both valult toilets and a traditional bathroom. Showers are available. Wood and ice available onsite. Just minutes outside of a quaint little town. Great nearby hiking.

Grant M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

If you’re in the area, it’s fine.

It’s definitely not a destination in and of itself, but if you’re into the nearby town (we aren’t) it could be good. Decent beach, some sand but plenty of Great Lakes rocks, campsites are spacious but a little confused. So, they’ve cleared the brush between sites but didn’t grow much grass… either…

Jenn C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2021

Would like it more if it weren't for upkeep

We love Geneva..its close to everything..downtown, beach, play area, etc. Downfall is flooding and the lack of upkeep on lawn.

Natalie P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2021

Great camping experience

My husband and I camped here on a whim, after our original location got rained out. We picked a nice big lot by the dirt road. Though we had neighbors next to us, you could hardly tell they were there. Most people were incredibly respectful of noise levels, which added to the enjoyment of the…

C
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Another trip to Jamestown Campground

My family has visited Pymatuning park many times now and try have used a variety of spots at Jamestown campground. It is large, offering multiple options for campsite types. It’s a standard PA state park campground offering bathrooms (bathrooms are older, but are being renovated July-August 2021)…

SiteJ-112