About Paulina Lake Lodge Cabins
No Water Hookups
Paulina Lake Lodge Cabins is located in Oregon
3 Reviews of Paulina Lake Lodge Cabins
Walked through but closed

I discovered this lodge and its cabins when exploring Paulina Lake. It’s right on Paulina Lake with beautiful views, tons of fishing, and hiking/snowmobiling. It appears they rent boats for fishing when they are open. The lodge and its cabins were closed at the time I was there (COVID?).

If I were to return I would consider this place for its views, solitude, and easy access to lots of hiking.

Amazing food, nice cabins, good views and location

Old school resort on the shores of beautiful Paulina Lake. Wonderful, small log cabin lodge with amazing food. Other log cabins to rent ranging from three people to large families with fire places, a couple right on the water.

Cabins have running water, bathrooms, cozy fireplaces, comfy couches. Resort has a boat launch and small general store for supplies, food, and bait.

The Lake itself is beautiful and the location puts you right next to all of the fun hikes, biking, trails and activities all around Paulina Lake area. Possibly also some spots for RVs.

Try the Apple Crumble and the“Knife Burger” (huge burger with steak knife stuck in it). You will not be disappointed.

Awful Customer Service

I am floored by the customer service at this lodge. My friends and I visited this winter and will not be returning again after a series of issues with our stay.

After visiting, I received a brief email from Karen Brown saying that we had damaged their new table in the Bluebird cabin. Throughout this entire month, I have requested over six times for a picture, as wanted to see what damage she was referring to. I have called and emailed and talked with other staff to please see the damage, and I never heard back. They charged me the labor and damage without even letting me see what it looked like.

Additionally, we had some lights not working, smoke detectors chirping, and a large container of diesel, which was unmarked, resting right near the wood burning stove. We did not realize this until one of the employees had to come to help us out with the stove, as there were no directions, and let us know how dangerous it was that it was sitting right there. We felt pretty alarmed, as we hadn't moved the container upon our arrival and we did not know it was diesel as the container had nothing written on it.

I have stayed up in the crater for three years now and have used Paulina Lake's cabins for two of them. I'm feeling pretty put out by our latest visit there particularly with this charge and lack of information given to us upon our arrival. I loved visiting here, but I will not be doing so anymore.