the dyrt
Awesome beaches

Chilly beaches, lovely views

quaint

fun off the hwy

Lincoln City! Need I say more?!

Its Lincoln City- the smaller sister city to Newport. Nice calming views and beach for days! They have the glass globe drops throughout the winter season and if you find one you keep it!! We didn't find one but we always have fun looking!! It is Oregon coast so it colder than California coast, and usually raining! So extra coat is a must!!

Tight—not much elbow room or privacy, but clean, friendly, adequate.

Sites very close together, no privacy.

The coast

Its a nice area about 10 mins from the ocean. Secluded enough that you can enjoy your surrounding

A Jewel of a KOA, Near Lincoln City's Coastal Beaches!

Let me preface this review by saying I am not, typically, a KOA camper. In my past experience, they have been commercial, crowded, and noisy, but I found this KOA to be an exception. Disclaimer: I stayed during the week, not on a weekend, and the tent site side of the campground was sparsely populated. Here, the RV pull-in sites are separated from the tent and cabin portion of the campground, with an office, the bathrooms and showers, (even laundry!) and a playground in between. The tent sites are surrounded on the outside by dense woods, and because the campground is about 5 miles off the highway, it was blissfully quiet and serene. The flush toilets, running water and hot showers were welcome, as I was traveling, and the bathroom was sparkling clean. It was just a short jaunt into town for a bowl of fresh clam chowder and to sit by the beach and enjoy the sound and smell of the surf. In the morning, (I got up at 5am) I scared up a marten by the large oak tree in my campsite, and it was such a pleasure to see this shy fellow up close! I would stay here again.