Nature

• 2
Aaron T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Expensive but nice

This is a great campsite we stayed when it was colder and during the week so there wasn’t really anyone else around so it was really nice and right across from the creek we caught a few bass and watch a beaver clean itself the next morning it has a lot of hiking trails all in all it’s a really nice…

• Play button icon
  • Play button icon
Sitenot sure didn’t see a number close to main road
dustin B.
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

I love this place

I got there late Monday night and left Wednesday afternoon I was in camp #40 which was an excellent location

• breakfast time
Site#40
Crystal C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Memorial Day Weekend Crowds

I really enjoy this campsite before and decided to return and stay in a different site. I opted for a site right next to the restroom with a pull in for my small van. I arrived later in the evening on a the Thursday before Memorial Day weekend and it was surprisingly not yet packed. It was…

Cold Springs Campground is located in Oklahoma

Directions

From I-35, take Exit #55 and drive towards the city of Davis, OK. Once in Davis, go east on Highway 7 to the Chickasaw National Recreation Area you desire. Watch for Chickasaw National Recreation Area signs to direct you to your selected area. Drive approximately 8 miles east of Davis to the only 4 way STOP (Jct Hwy 7 and Hwy 177) in the city of Sulphur. Turn south (right) for approximately .2 miles on Highway 177 to the first left turn. Cold Springs Campground is approximately another .4 mile east of Central.

Coordinates