Camping in Augusta Hills

Recent Cabins Reviews Near Augusta Hills, Ohio

276 Reviews of 36 Augusta Hills, Ohio Campgrounds

Nancy D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

No converted shuttle buses allowed!

I called to make a weekend reservation and the woman asked what year and vehicle I had. When I told her I was traveling in my converted 2012 shuttle bus she immediately (and with a disgusted tone) informed me that "no, we don't take those vehicles here". I tried to tell her that my rig was a…

Claire M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Amazing campground!

Loving our stay here at Winton Woods! Got a site right near the playground. Spacious sites, shade, a lake, bike paths, boat rentals. You have everything a nature lover could want! Would love to see more full hookups up sites. Upgrade the laundry room/showers. There is no bathhouse in the back…

Claire M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Clean and Convenient

We stayed here for three months. Pam and Jack are amazing hosts. So thankful for their flexibility and hospitality. Would love to see some more amenities in the future! Maybe a playground?!? Not much to do for the kiddos. But so clean, great sites, convenient to the city, right on the river. We…

C
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Gorgeous State Park

Lovely, clean, well-kept campground. Beautiful views. Drive getting to the park was less than pleasant, through winding and super narrow roads with no shoulders.

Ben Jason N.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

LodgeTastic

My partner and I stayed at the campsite. Our spot was great and the hiking was super convenient and amazing! The lodge was SO awesome. A true staple of the 60’s. The food there is a must! Best brisket and pizza we’ve ever had hands down.

Sitecampgrounds
N
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Quick trip!

We were traveling near the Licking River, and needed a spot to pitch the tent for the night.. I never got a chance to explore past just staying the night and leaving early in the morning. I’d definitely like to come back and check out this area as it’s very beautiful here.

N
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Beautiful park!

There’s a beautiful park to stay at that includes a pool! I highly recommend this place!

Tim L.
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Nice family spot

The lake and beach area are great. Clean water for swimming. The campground spots are small (too close together) and they don't enforce the quiet time curfew. Neighbors partying till 2am with music that we drowned out with ac running constantly.

H
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

On the calendar

When we booked, no one thought to question if we could swim in the lake.

Sitenot sure yey
Rodney L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Nice place

Very clean and quiet

Nicole T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Really Well Done

There are cabins, campsites in trees, campsites that aren’t. There’s a nice Mixture of available sites. All the employees are very nice and helpful. They really work hard to maintain the site. The pool is nice. There is a nice play area for kids. They have a short path in the woods which is a…

SiteD9
Lawrence L.
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Family fun

My family and I visit Cowan Lake several times each year. We always have a great time there. Family not shown

VThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Great RV park

This is a very nice campground with hood clean sites. Several pull throughs available. A lake to fish in, and a nice pool. Very friendly staff. Kids playground.

Site51,52,4,49
Linda G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Caeser Creek State Park

We stayed for two weeks having grandkids stay with us. Dump station and fresh water convenient. Large sites. Lots to do in the area.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Great place to stay, just watch your reservation

Hueston Wood, a real gem. The park is about 3000 acres with a beautiful sailing / fishing lake. There is a beautiful lodge and golf course, archery range, and plenty of hiking paths and equestrian paths.

The biggest issue for us was the description of the site at C36 was nothing like the…

• Gravel/grass site