Seligman , MISSOURI

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Seligman Camping Reviews
Gem in Missouri

Lovely spot in Missouri. Passing through to Tennessee and found this gem of a spot with 2 vault toilets, trash and it’s free! Arrived at sunset in a Wednesday and only 2 other campers. There’s about 6 spots to pull in with a camper/ RV then at least 6 tent spots. Most spots have a fire ring and picnic table. 2-3 bars of LTE with AT&T. Little bit of road noise but no issues sleeping in my van. Everyone we came across was kind. No electric or water so come prepared. Closest town for supplies is around 25 minutes. Would definitely stay here again!

Nice Campsite with full hookups

This is one of our favorite ‘close to home’ campsites. It’s about an hour out of Northwest Arkansas.

All of the trails are very nice to hike, even for our little ones.

FYI there is no AT&T signal at the campsite. If you need signal you can get it at the visitor center and on most of the trails we hiked.

Withrow and War Eagle Trail

War Eagle trail is amazing, but I believe the lower portion is closed Indefinitely… Beautiful views, a pleasure all the way around

Very Pretty Lake and Park

Busy little older park on a lovely lake near Eureka Springs, AR. Great birdwatching opportunities, nice hiking trails. Mostly tent camping, some with electric. Sites lower and closer to the lake subject to flooding and can get quite boggy after a lot of rain. Reservations must be made via Reserve America, and you'll need to look at the map to get the site number since only a few sites have identifiers. Drive into the park is very beautiful, hilly and curvy!

Wrong location / or doesn’t exist

We could not find this place! There were signs pointing to it for a few miles and then NOTHING. We were very disappointed.

Great for Trout Fishing

Not my favorite of all parks but also not one to miss. Roaring river state park has a working trout fish hatchery. You can walk the holding tanks and feed the trout from baby to ready to be released into the river. There is also a cave you can walk in where you’ll find a pool of water that goes for miles underground. Roaring river has three different campgrounds. I prefer ground one and two…however the downside is the spots are not very spacious / far apart from those camping next to you. There are also several hiking trails through out the park, a visitors center, bath houses, a pool, and swimming holes (the water is very cold—great in the hot summer)

They are currently redoing the park in a multi million dollar project. The plan was to be completed already however due to COVID19 there have been some delays. I am excited to see the improvements once complete.

The Spot!

Words really can't describe.

But here we go….

Hidden Gem of the Ozarks

Definitely one of the most peaceful and tranquil campsites I ever stayed. Great place for families too. Access to Table Rock, Game Room, Pool and Jacuzzi. Small cabins and A-frames to rent. They have it all. This is my getaway!

Quiet and clean

Campsites are spread out, lots of privacy. Bathrooms are a short drive back to the general store. There is plenty of firewood around that you can cut. Campsite 1 was where I stayed, right on the river. There were floaters on the river, but not a lot and it was still peaceful. Great fishing. Nice fire pits and level campsites. I will be returning!