Equestrian
No Sewer Hookups
Sibley State Park is located in Minnesota
10 Reviews of Sibley State Park
Nice scenery. Tight spaces

Not my favorite campground. Sites are very cramped

Our favorite MN State Park

This park has everything from bike trails, hiking trails, look out tower at the top of Mount Tom, to swimming and fishing. Close to our home so we go often!

Our local park

Nice quiet little park. Not to far from home. Sites are nice and the restrooms and showers are close.

Sibley State Park- Oak Ridge campground

We stayed at the Oak Ridge campground in early fall. Campground was clean and quiet. Bathrooms were clean but cold (as to be expected when not heated.) Felt very secluded with many trail options for hiking. Hiking to Mt Tom was a nice easy hike to do with kids and a dog. The view was a nice bonus in the end.

Low key, quiet retreat

Well staffed with nice people. Clean, well maintained. Nice beach area, but crowded. 81 campsite was nice because it was secluded, but close to the bathrooms. Short drive in to cute town of New London.

Sibley State Park

I went early in the spring for camping at this park and ended up staying in the cabin – it was sort of a, I wanna get out of the city, let’s go camping, oh the campground is still closed sort of last minute trip. I can’t comment on the facilities, as the water wasn’t even back on for the season yet (March 30). The park has two campgrounds from what I saw; one with cabins and tent sites near the wilderness center and one on Andrew Lake. The lake was BEAUTIFUL at sunset. I drove all the way around and took pictures. Lots and lots of wildlife around at this one too! Fun little café in New London (Middle Fork) – delicious French toast and friendly service; seemed like a place the locals went!

Fun park!

I've stayed in both campgrounds here. The campground closest to the lake isn't very private but the sites are spacious. Has a clean bathroom for showering. There are a lot of hiking and biking trails and you will see many different kinds of birds and wildlife. Lake Andrew is a big and clean lake with a swimming beach, canoe rentals, and a fishing pier. It's located close to the small town of new London which is fun to wander through. I would recommend the hike to mount Tom to check out that view!

Cabin

Cute little cabins to stay at. Lots of trails to walk around and pleanty of people there too! Thought it would be quiet but maybe we picked a busy weekend lol. It was still enjoyable!

Tower Lookout

Sibley State Park isn't the most amazing park in Minnesota, however it's still a very nice little campground! We came a little too early in spring so the trees weren't quite green yet, but I'm sure we will be back in the fall to see the beautiful colors from the tower lookout! I would definitely recommend going up the tower, it's pretty easy not allot of stairs and you have quite the view up there! Also nearby is the small town of New London, I would check it out! The Goat Ridge Brewery is fairly new and is definitely worth the stop!! They have a back patio right along the river near the dam with fire pits back there to enjoy your brews! They brew a pretty good root beer too for the kids!

Horse camp

Very nice quiet horse camp. Could use more horse trails, only about 12 miles worth of trails for horses.