Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 75 ft.
Kritter's Northcountry Campground & Cabins is located in Michigan
1 Review of Kritter's Northcountry Campground & Cabins
Lovely Campground

Due to Covid and the state parks getting shut down I started looking outside my usual campgrounds and found this gem. We had site 29 as it was the last available one online and it was a huge pull through site. We had electric and no water. It was very shaded which would be great heat but it was so cold I actually wished we had sun. It was across from the playground which my kids loved. I loved that it was close the the bathhouse which also had laundry. It was $1.50 to wash and another $1.50 to dry a load. The showers were hot but I hated that you had to push a little button and couldn’t control the temperature. It was so frustrating it almost knocked a star off because my kids could not push it and it was a pain while trying to get them both showered. Owners were friendly and present. Bathroom and laundry were clean. Site did not have a 20 amp plug just a 30 amp bit owner had an adapter he let me borrow. Close to the falls! Newberry also had two grocery stores, and some dollar stores. Campground sold firewood ($5) and ice ($2). Cell service with Verizon was barely one bar but I did get some service. Camp had WiFi but I couldn’t get it to work it was so slow.