Camping in Holly Landing

112 Reviews of 12 Holly Landing, Maryland Campgrounds

Michelle R.
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Family Fun

We love going every summer with our family and friends for a lot of Waterpark fun!

M
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great campsites

The campsites here were great! Perfect for everyday camping with lots of activities around the area, including beaches, hiking trails, a park, and more. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to explore the area!

SiteB37
Month of VisitOctober
Kristina D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Two night stay

Great camp ground and it was so empty here! Huge lots that are very level. Hiking and biking. Pool and beaches.

• fossil beach
SiteB20
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Worth every penny!

Loved this place…..you’d never know you were in the “city”. So Much for the kids to do and shuttles to DC. Definitely going back!

J
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

Great splash park

Perfect for young families. Bounce pads, gem mining, splash park, mini golf, good kids activities. Highly recommend and things to do in the local area.

Lauren I.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2021

So so

Nothing horrible, nothing great. Stayed in back area for privacy (76-79 range). Sites were moderately uneven. Bathrooms very clean. Quiet campground with some traffic noise. Jump pillow, which kids were looking forward to, was only open 12-6, wish those hours were expanding to morning when not so…

Siteback in 70s sites
Patraic E.
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2021

Good get away.

Went here during the week and the tent sites where pretty empty. The facilities are well kept. My only complaint is I could here the traffic from the highway on the A loop. Otherwise my stay was quiet and pleasant.

Sitea10
Ricardo X.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

One night stay

Had a great stay overnight on our way north from Virginia.

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Kids had a blast

This park is all for the kids. This will be our second year going. So much to do for the kids. Our first year we did a birthday package where they brought a cake to the camp with Booboo for my daughter. They have the pools and playgrounds and fishing. Also the bonus of the hot tub being dropped off…

SiteCindy lane first and second spot
a
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Walk in Free

It’s a small walk to the tent only sites right off the C & O Canal which is heavily used by bikes and walkers. It sets down from the canal trail while the portapotty is right on the trail. The sites have breathing room and it’s on the Potomac River but it feels really odd to camp with so much…

Sitefree
L
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Love this park

We stayed for a week at Cherry Hill. It’s clean, quiet (unless you back up to 95 then you can hear traffic at tonight). Easy access to the metro to visit DC. Beautiful hiking in the area.

N
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Extremely clean, friendly, and relaxing

We tent camped there two years ago,  at one of their premium sights ( totally worth the extra $) I grew up camping and had never been at a campground that was this clean. I mean the bathrooms were pristine at all times. ( I actually felt bad when a moth flew in with me the one night because there…

P
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Good & Bad

Pros: fairly decent wi-if, pool, hiking trails, close to DC, Annapolis and Baltimore Cons: terribly uneven gravel site, not a lot of shade, guest fee of $5/person+$5 per car (we are visiting where we grew up so lots of friends here—didn’t have one guest come because of the fee)