Equestrian
About Elk Neck State Park
Elk Neck State Park is located in Maryland
24 Reviews of Elk Neck State Park
Practically grew up here

My family went here every year for vacation when I was growing up. I have continued the tradition with my children and hope when the time comes they will with their own.

Great View

Went out to Elk Neck State Park with my mom for the day. We had a pretty good time checking out the lighthouse and walking along the shore finding shells.

Good hiking with little ones

We came here for some day hiking (and geocaching) with our little ones, and we're not disappointed. Trails were clearly marked, and not too rough for our 2 year old. Then, after hiking we spent a little bit of time at the beach. Views were nice out onto the Chesapeake bay. Store personnel were very helpful in letting us know what was available. The camp store had a decent selection of staples, as well as some bird watching books. Overall good experience.

yuck

This was probably my least favorite camping experience. The sites are very close together, there were kids playing in the bathroom constantly, the "lake" was gross and too small for the amount of people swimming. There was little access to trails for natural areas for fishing or just viewing. Our entire group came back with Chiggers as well. Would not recommend.