The best WALK IN camping near
Morland , KANSAS

Most Recent Morland Camping Reviews
Highway Hookups

Nice older place to stop from all that highway driving! Water, sewer and electric in an open, somewhat treed campground. Relatively quiet being as close to the highway as it is. Ordered food from Cap'n Jack's Pub which was delivered to our RV. Food was good pub food! Covid protocols in place!

Plenty of hot water for my shower

We pulled in picked our site filled out the envelope paid 20.00 and put it in the drop box and the receipt in the window. Site 7 the power was fine. The water was good pressure and site was nearly level. It's 43 degrees at 8pm so I'm not using AC and the microwave. 30 amp for my refrigerator and hot water and microwave is working fine.

Great Place for an Overnight Stop

Traveling back across Kansas on I-70, this was a perfect overnight spot with hookups and clean bathrooms on site.

Not much to do other than have a drink and watch the beautiful sunset.

Its our first KOA

After our first night this felt like the Hilton, ok maybe the Hilton Garden Inn. We were greeted by two young men and taken to our site. The lobby, bathrooms and shower were immaculate. They even have an ice cream social and fresh baked good in the morning.

Great Overnight Spot

I have stayed at this KOA twice on my way home from Rocky Mountain National Park. The park is right off I-70, the sites are all pull through and level so you don’t have to unhook - just pull in and relax. The staff is very friendly, the dog park is big and clean, and you can get a homemade grab-and-go breakfast on your way out the next morning.

Perfect for a quick stay

Spots are pretty close. Full hookups for a great price.

Small but functional

Nice little spot in beautiful NW Kansas. Conveniently located on the intersection of Hwy 83 and Hwy 36. Like everyone in this town, the owners are helpful and friendly. Full hookups available in all (6 or 7 total) RV spots. Back in only in all but end spot, with relatively level gravel pads. There is a gazebo on site with seating, and a fire pit and barbecue. It's open for all guests, including motel guests. I give 4 stars because of 2 drawbacks. Hotel WiFi is hit and miss, and the RV spots are small. We couldn't put out our awning without invading the neighbors. But good value for the money ($30/night). I recommend. Oh and do yourself a favor, go downtown and get the best pizza ever at the ReLoad Bar and Grill.

Favorite Camping Place

Close to home , large level camp pads.

close to I 70

close to the interstate but very little road noice.

Nice little KOA

This was a nice overnight spot for us on our way east. Fairly quiet spot with space around the trailer. Rustic play area but the kids loved it. Overall, a nice place to hop in overnight, and maybe a little longer depending on what you're doing.