Standard (Tent/RV)
Pull-Through Sites
San Bernardino County Calico Ghost Town Campground is located in California
2 Reviews of San Bernardino County Calico Ghost Town Campground
So much fun

We stayed here with family who had an RV. At the time, we didn’t so we rented one of the cabins. They have bunks, a bed AC and heat and that’s it. Lol. You have to use the public restrooms and showers. It was raining and super cold when we stayed here but one of the days it cleared up and we walked to Calico ghost town. We had the best time exploring, shopping, eating at the restaurant, panning for gold, touring the mine. Super fun. We also enjoyed some off roading. Bathrooms were clean. Showers are run by quarters and were hot although the windows high above don’t close so the cold air was constantly blowing in. It made for an adventure that my daughter and I will remember for many years. Lol. I’d stay here again. It was fun.

Desert Fun

This Covid summer my family and I took two trips out to the Calico Ghost Town campground. The first was over Fathers day weekend and the second at the end of September. We had a great time despite the over 100 degree weather. Because there are so few people the wildlife is abundant. It was nice to take walks and hike the hills. The night sky is amazing (download the app that tells you what everything is, "star walk 2") your kids may have never seen the stars like this. Lots of places to ride OHV and great shooting in Mule Canyon. Caves to explore in camp and free admission to the ghost town.

Campground could use more trees but the showers and toilets are nice.

A great desert get away! ENJOY and please keep it clean!