Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
Water Unknown
About Austin Creek State Recreation Area Bullfrog Pond Campground
Austin Creek State Recreation Area Bullfrog Pond Campground is located in California
2 Reviews of Austin Creek State Recreation Area Bullfrog Pond Campground
Beautiful Redwood Camping

you reserve your spot ahead of time. we made the reservation in March and the earliest we could get was the end of July by that point. We had spot number 23 but I think 24 or 21 would have been the best for shade and privacy. THERE ARE NO SHOWERS HERE! we did not know this before hand. There are a million nice hikes, bike riding and views. There were also animals everywhere. Take bug spray though because I didn’t and I am paying for it!

Love it here!

Tons of fun! Located in the beautiful Redwood Forest in Guerneville, CA. Bull Frog Pond is on top of the mountain so the views of the forrest and valleys below are AMAZING!!! Besides all of the nature activities (hiking, bird watching, fishing, etc..) you can do on your own there is the town of Guerneville a very short drive away with a wide range of activities to do. Sometimes the Stewards of the Redwood Coast hosts classes or hikes in Armstrong that's a must if you are going to be around. This is a great centrally located campground if you are wanting to explore the Russian River Valley.